Bund&Grund - & Kev - instrumental [F4F]

yoo, this sounds really nice, very clean and smooth, maybe a little more swing on the kicks will help, other than that is awesome!

i definitely agree with @S-Beats, this is smooth af, nice groove. The mix sounds super clean too, great job!

Thanks for your feedback!
I really like your beat, nothing to complain about. Like that bassline too!

This is different. Huge fan of it. That bass line is perfect too. I almost prefer a dope track like this to not have someone spitting over it since this is so chill. Great work.

this is incredible, fr I cant stress enough how dope this is. Very very unqiue great job with this one.. I wld make the drums slap a little more and make the snare just slightly louder but other than that this is crazy.. fantastic job bro fr..

Heres mine if u wanna return feedback !.. wld love to collab btw

Well damn this is clean. The mixing is pretty fuckin ridiculous. shit damn near had my ears tripping out with everything going on. Sounds like this get me excited to learn more about mixing. I don't know what else to really say besides this being a dope ass piece. Great work!

this is incredible, fr I cant stress enough how dope this is. Very very unqiue great job with this one.. I wld make the drums slap a little more and make the snare just slightly louder but other than that this is crazy.. fantastic job bro fr..

Heres mine if u wanna return feedback !.. wld love to collab btw

Thanks man! really appreciate!! you definitely got something going on with your beat! like the vibe! - you can always write us on our soundcloud, if you have something in mind regarding collabs :)

Really smooth man, love the slowed vocal chops. The chords are nice as well. Bassline is on point. Drums are knocking love the high reverb on the snares. At first I felt like it was a bit repetitive but then that switch up came in really created some atmosphere. Overall good stuff, love the soul it has.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, here's a link !

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hter-days-f4f-guaranteed-535757/#post50048752

I honestly have no negative things to say about this. The mix is incredible and the vibe I got was amazing. Pretty trippy and relaxing. Love it! Dropped a like!

this beat is super chilled.. really enjoyed it man. Listening on my headphones (its late here) the mix sounds really clean and everything in its own space. nice body of work.

Back