Bund&Grund - & Charlie [F4F]

Nice beat man I definitely fucks with this one. It's a real head nodder. Did you sample G.O.M.D by J.Cole for it?

Very dope bro, really diggin this soulful boom bap shit, the vocal chops and everything on its own place with the right amount, keep it up man

Sorry it took a while to respond. Thanks for the feedback on my thread. This is really catchy! I'll like it on soundcloud and leave a good comment on there. The melodies and vocal sample are really dialed in! The beat is clever too. I think this beat is far above the competetion. The glitch effects that come in with the bassline are awesome too! Very big tune!!

sorry for replying so late, i've been really busy but i can dig the r&b vibe of this, and the g.o.m.d sample fits in perfectly with the mix, and the boom bap-ish percussion is nice.

Drums are banging, I like the cool little wood blockish hit staggered with the snare. The little breakdown in the middle is a nice touch. Mixing sounds really clean as well, good stuff!

This beat is nice man. I like the chops and the atmospheric vibe it gives off. I would make the drums knock a little harder to really make the head nod but nonetheless still a dope beat.

Back