Bryson Tiller Type Beat F4F

personally, I don't think there should be an r&b sample in the beginning (or throughout) of this modern r&b type beat. the song you sampled is too good and makes me want to listen to it instead of the beat. kinda like a distraction, ya know? use samples that people won't recognize or at least weren't popular. those make the best ones. scatter some rhythmic changes in the beat too. like in the kick especially. then that space sound at 36; you could probably use a different sound. that one doesn't really complement the song. then that break between 1:30-1:37 is way too long to have only kicks playing. i get a vocal track would fill it, but in my opinion, its still too long and empty. jus experiment. your on to something bro. jus keep trying things you would never try. thats when the great shit comes to life.

Great mix the track has a great chill feel vibe but there is a bit silence which throws things off slighty still a solid track though

Man... this shit really grew on me as I listened through! At the beginning I was honestly like "wtf is this bullshit?" but after some time it developed into something special. Very impressive, you should definitely try fucking more with these kinds of ideas bro!

please check this out
it's basically the opposite haha, a goddamn wall of sound :p

damn, this shits hot. I could for sure see BT or Miguel on this shit, I think you really captured the essence of trap-inspired r&b. I love the way you created a bunch of space on this track too, nothing is too empowering, leaving a bunch of room for someone with a lotta vocal talent to show off.
and I think that sample is dope personally, really creates the atmosphere for me.

I think its dope but it needs some sort of bridge. the spacing is fine this is a real vocalists track. plenty of space to shine.
like i said add a bridge get a singer and it goes.
appreciate the feed

i think this would sound really dope with vocals on it, especially because of those pauses where its just drums playing, vocals would definitely fill that gap and sound dope. i like the instruments you used, very chill like your other track, the panning on those keys really adds dimension to the track good job

Back