Breath of the Blessed - Cinematic Ambient Experimental Trap-ish Track - Showcase F4F

That's really something. Mix is clean and wide. I find the snare rolls after the drop a bit annoying after a while, I think that either low-pass or making them sparse would be good. Other than that, I think you've created an amazing beat. Really smooth arrangement and rich array of sounds.

Mycelial Cords - Golden Ratio

I really like this man! The mix is on point. I like you played with the snares alot to keep the crowd engaged. Man this sounds like some type of soundtrack! Keep up the good work! I have nothing negative to say about this one. I left a comment, like, and follow on your Soundcloud profile. Return the feed?

That's really something. Mix is clean and wide. I find the snare rolls after the drop a bit annoying after a while, I think that either low-pass or making them sparse would be good. Other than that, I think you've created an amazing beat. Really smooth arrangement and rich array of sounds.

Mycelial Cords - Golden Ratio

I really like this man! The mix is on point. I like you played with the snares alot to keep the crowd engaged. Man this sounds like some type of soundtrack! Keep up the good work! I have nothing negative to say about this one. I left a comment, like, and follow on your Soundcloud profile. Return the feed?

Thank you both for the feedback and support. I hit both of your tracks/threads back.

Really nice beat man, love the chilled vibe! Mix is great and good use of instrumentation to give it that ambient feel. Great work!

Please check my latest beat out! Royalty Free KSI Diss Type Beat | Aggressive Diss Type Instrumental - YouTube

Hey great beat. I really get that Diss type/Aggressive feel to it. I like the video effects too! I'm digging the overall vibe of this thing, the different ambience effects.. The vocals in the background, the effects, risers/white noise placements.. All of the elements sound like they vibe together and play real nicely. I'm listening on a horrible system for monitoring right now but even on here everything seems to mesh together and nothing sticks out too far. Thanks for the feedback, great beat you got there. And I like and respect what you're doing.. giving it out like that.

Back