**brand new g-eazy banger type beat f4f**

Daamn man you killed this, it sounds hard af! I like that dark vibe. Nice melody and pretty solid drum programming. The mix is clean and punchy! Keep up with the good work. I will definitely sub.

Let me know what you think: Jhene Aiko Type Beat - Elixir

Man you definitely killed this.There are constant change ups, which will keep the people engaged. I can definitely hear Bobby Shmurda on this beat! Keep up the great work! I left a comment and like on your YouTube and soundcloud profile. You deserve it!
Return the feed?

Yo everyone whats up!
Here's my latest beat i posted on youtube! Looking for some feedback! please leave your comments on the youtube link! any subscriptions likes commnents will be returned! as well as any other feedback!
Peace

High Stakes - G-Eazy x Bobby Shmurda type beat - prod. by Nick Siempre - YouTube

Im loving those bass slides and percussion. Mix sounds on point. Honestly, i am not a fan of the simple synth and bell progressions but thats just personal taste. I am more into complex progressions. Overall, i dig the track.

Check mine out when you get a chance and let me know what you think.

Man you definitely killed this.There are constant change ups, which will keep the people engaged. I can definitely hear Bobby Shmurda on this beat! Keep up the great work! I left a comment and like on your YouTube and soundcloud profile. You deserve it!
Return the feed?

Yo man glad you liked it! Thanks for the feed! I returned the feed on your SC and also followed you...looking to hear more stuff from you!

i caught myself freestyling when the beat dropped. keep it up. check out my new video for my song Kids Against Hunger by iAmBased when you get the chance

i caught myself freestyling when the beat dropped. keep it up. check out my new video for my song Kids Against Hunger by iAmBased when you get the chance

Thanks mate for the feed! I liked the message you are trying to pass to the viewers! Nice video! Gave you a like and subbed you on YT! Wanna subb me too??

just checked out some more of your work and wanted to add another note to my origial comment. i see your potential the only thing i see thats holding you back from more exposure is your sound. expand your sound and cater to a wider audience. look up some xavier wulf type beats chris travis etc etc make your catalog bigger.

just checked out some more of your work and wanted to add another note to my origial comment. i see your potential the only thing i see thats holding you back from more exposure is your sound. expand your sound and cater to a wider audience. look up some xavier wulf type beats chris travis etc etc make your catalog bigger.
Yaw bro thanks a lot again for this advice. I guess you're right and I am willing to expand my sounds in feature productions! Stay tuned man!

Back