Brand New Beat! 4Dolo Productionz - Being Great/Meek Mill Type Beat

This is truly dope bro! You have great ideas and very original music. I like the bass line and the drum work as well. Struck me the most. The mix is decent, but needs a little reworking in terms of the low end and the highs. Not crisp enough for me.

Check me out and let me in on some feedback!

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

I didn't really care for this one but with that said the drum programming was really good but the beat in whole, I don't know it just sounds plain to me. Maybe it's the mix though i don't know but that's the best way i can describe it it sounds plain.

With the length of this song I would have really liked to have heard a transition for a hook, bridge, etc. But I do like how the overall vibe is very mellow. This would be perfect for an emcee to be over for I feel vocals would help this piece sound much fuller. Good work here!

This is truly dope bro! You have great ideas and very original music. I like the bass line and the drum work as well. Struck me the most. The mix is decent, but needs a little reworking in terms of the low end and the highs. Not crisp enough for me.

Check me out and let me in on some feedback!

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

Thanks for the feedback! I have to learn how to use the Maximus plug-in a little bit better. I normally dont use it. I will check you out as well!

I didn't really care for this one but with that said the drum programming was really good but the beat in whole, I don't know it just sounds plain to me. Maybe it's the mix though i don't know but that's the best way i can describe it it sounds plain.

I appreciate your honesty! When I turn it on, I instantly rhyme to it.

the sample is cool, but could use some eq, as it sounds poorly recorded. The drums are cool and fit but are in desperate need of processing and mixing, otherwise this is a cool track - all the parts work together and it is hype. Keep it up!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...new-chill-synth-beat-f4f-496073/#post49885455

Yea the most I did was cut out the extra bass sound. I didn't really get into the whole eq process of the record. Thanks for your honesty!

With the length of this song I would have really liked to have heard a transition for a hook, bridge, etc. But I do like how the overall vibe is very mellow. This would be perfect for an emcee to be over for I feel vocals would help this piece sound much fuller. Good work here!

I was just aiming for simplicty. This is one of those "let me rap" cypher type beats. Although I might try to add something different to it just to mess around. Thanks for your honesty!

Back