****brand new 808 mafia x southside type beat banger*** f4f

Nick.Z

Yo everyone!
Here's my latest beat I uploaded on YT. Looking for some serious feedback! Any Subs, Likes and comments will be returned. All feedbacks will be returned of course as well!
Keep it up producers!
Peace

Last edited:
Your drum game is insane and I love how you added many different elements to keep the audience's attention. I can hear Rick Ross and Meek Mill on this too. The filter effects you added around at the beginning and 1:23 gives the right amount of contrast to add to the hype of the track. I'm fairly new to music production so my 2 cents may only be worth 1 lol. I get that this is a banger but it seems like there's no "hook section" in the track for an artist to transition into a verse. I could be wrong though, please point out if I'm hearing it incorrectly.

Definitely hitting that subscribe button. Looking forward to hearing more from you. If you don't mind, could you take a look at my latest post for some feedback?

Last edited:
I fuck with everything when it comes to automation, melodies, drum patterns etc.. Only thing I have with this beat is a lot of it sounds dated in regard to the sound selection and the chants, orchestral hits,... Doesnt sound modern to me, if this is on purpose then hat off to you sir you're not a trend hopper. Overall dope beat I left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Your drum game is insane and I love how you added many different elements to keep the audience's attention. I can hear Rick Ross and Meek Mill on this too. The filter effects you added around at the beginning and 1:23 gives the right amount of contrast to add to the hype of the track. I'm fairly new to music production so my 2 cents may only be worth 1 lol. I get that this is a banger but it seems like there's no "hook section" in the track for an artist to transition into a verse. I could be wrong though, please point out if I'm hearing it incorrectly.

Definitely hitting that subscribe button. Looking forward to hearing more from you. If you don't mind, could you take a look at my latest post for some feedback?
Great man thanks a lot! Would you mind posting me here your latest post so i can check it out???

Dope! sounding like the old school 808 Mafia trap beats the old Lex Luger/Southside beats, I like the way you used different effects to build hype before a drop the synth strings and drum work are crazy only thing I would say is the kick could do with just a lil more punch but overall crazy dope beat.

Check out my channel.
YouTube

Dope! sounding like the old school 808 Mafia trap beats the old Lex Luger/Southside beats, I like the way you used different effects to build hype before a drop the synth strings and drum work are crazy only thing I would say is the kick could do with just a lil more punch but overall crazy dope beat.

Check out my channel.
YouTube

Thanks a lot fam! aprreciate it! I subbed to your channel looking for more stuff of yours!

Back