Bouncin Hip Hop by Deff the Kidd - EZ (Produced the Archangels) F4F100%

wildinout8

Back again after a month with another bouncin hip hop banger produced by me featuring Deff the Kidd on the bars.

Let me know the good, the bad and the ugly and I will return all feedback and follows 100%.

That drum break got me! Sound selection on 1000 right here. Might just have to follow you... Great stuff gotta peep some other stuff you did.

Damn, honestly really dig the whole thing might have earned a new fan. Deff the kidd too.

Vocals, drums, and buildups are all great, all I can say is work on mastering the mixing but honestly this is my kind of music :)

I like the overall sound but i feel like the chorus is a lil weak. The verse and beat are dope though. Keep at it.

I like the vibe, really captured that old school feeling. The drums are knockin so your description fits perfectly no worries haha. I would've liked more melody though, I mean I fuck with the rythm but my ear just needs more melodic elements to make me really vibe to it. Overall great job it sure got my head noddin'

Really cool to listen to. The rapping and flow is on point. Definitely my kind of music that will keep me listening for more.

Really like all the layers, those horns/keys/synth that come in separately. Master is loud even on low volumes which is good. Drum patterns nice, only complaint is the mix is chaotic to me. Too much volume on the instruments, maybe focus on just one and throw the others farther back

Last edited:
Theres so many delightful things about this i don't know where to start bro!!

The flow is on point, the lyrics are gritty, which goes with the beat very nicely. I love the guitar in the hook.

Only negative i have is maybe the delay on the chorus is just a taaaad bit too heavy. At least for my ears, but it's not really a big enough gripe to take away from the track. Good work!

Def appreciate all of the feedback so far and will make a few of the recommended critiques shortly - mix, volume of instruments, less delay on chorus...

dope track fam im really digging it.. for my personal it lacking some low end i would add some body.. it feel kinda thin.. but other than that its a dope track! keep it 100% up

Love the snare for sure. I would've brung the kick and bass up for sure tho. I also like the light piano. Whoever mixed this did fucking awesome, I'll assume it was you. The vocals just fit so well into the mix.

The drum work is excellent!
Raps on point.
This is hiphop man. Mix is nice!
Nice choice of the samples (trumpet and pianos)
Keep it up!

Deff the Kidd rapped out on point to your upbeat, feel good mix. You sir, mastered this track. Fantastic!!!

really feeling the drum pattern and the piano that comes in. The rappers sound matches the vibe of the song aswell, good job bro ill be watching this space

Back