Boom Bap Type Beat [Real Shit]

LDKitz

Just finished this beat.. came out a lil bit raw cuz the vinyls i did use are ruined and the sound isnt that good.. anyway i tried my best to make it sound decent.

Peace

Daaamn you killed this. I like how you flipped the sample. The drum programming is on point! I would only make a bass a little bit louder other then that I wouldn't change nothing. Keep up with the good work!

Check me out: The Weeknd Type Beat - Reprise

Just finished this beat.. came out a lil bit raw cuz the vinyls i did use are ruined and the sound isnt that good.. anyway i tried my best to make it sound decent.

I didn't like the sample at first but the way you flipped it is creative. Drums come in hard and the mix/master is on point, sounds loud even at low volumes. I'd like to hear something without a sample

Check out my latest: ?? AYEM back with a BANGER [FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK]

Appreciate the love .. if u wanna hear something without samples , listen to the trap beats i have on my youtube channel except the first 2 ( those are made with samples ).

Peace.

Some of the "wooo" seem off-key to me but the overall groove of this is really dope to me and I love the drums. This reminds me a lot of J Dilla. My only qualm about this instrumental is that it's a bit too repetitive - I think a breakdown of some sorts would have been good. Because after the 2 minute mark it becomes a bit of choir to listen to despite how good I was vibing to it.

Feedback on this please Savage Exposition [F4F]

Back