Blurred Vision [F4F]

Rogey

Decided to switch it up a bit from my usual chilled trap, this is a lot more aggressive and intense. Leave feedback and drop links. I'm sorry but I had to throw in a few extra tags in there to protect my brand cause there's some shitty people out there who like to rip beats and try to sell them as their own :/

Last edited:
I wouldn#t even call it aggressive its still pretty chilled! I dig the icy pad sound it works well with the guitar.. sounds nice and bright, but nnot too bright. Maybe the second drop u could add some sort of extra instrument just for variety or a vocal sample or something subtle.. Keep it up man its a good beat i can hear kendrick lamar on it u know. Would love to see you return the feedback, thanks alot!! 2ND VLOG! HIP HOP YOUTUBER - OUTSS [feedback gets returned]

Pretty dope dude. The beeping/telephone sample is a little irritating but I like everything else. Mix could use a bit of work imo, sounds a bit muddy but the drum patterns are def creative

Check out my latest:  AYEM back with a BANGER [FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK]

I'm feeling the sample but the mix is muddy I agree. It's because I slapped a limiter on the master because I was having trouble making the beat loud enough. Without the limiter it sounds really crisp, but just isn't loud enough IMO. I'm going to take a look at it again (and give feedback on ur beats) once I get home from work. I've privated the beat on youtube and will probably have to re-upload it once I fix the mix. I'll leave it up on soundcloud for now though so people can keep suggesting things. cheers.

Last edited:
This beat is dope fam! It could be just me but I could hear the new version of Jay-Z on this. Or even ASAP Rocky. The only thing negative a would say is turn up the volume of the snare just a tad bit. Its not that noticeable to where it has to be done but thats just my opi ion Keep up the good work and keep grinding! I definitely want to hear more. I left a comment, like, and a follow on your SoundCloud profile. Return to feed?

The mix has been corrected and the beat has been re-uploaded. I have returned feedback on all 3 of you.

Back