"Blunted Temptation" [ oldschool Mac Miller Type Beat ] || Hiphop Instrumental // F4F

Oof this sample is divine mate, something really soulful. Lots of cool variation and it sounds really musical rather than just a 4 bar loop like some! Salute dude thumbs up!

vibe to this is dope, mad chill. The mixing sounds pretty good too (listening through my laptop speakers). good job man

Yo, dude! this beat is sick yo! I could feel the chillin vibe on this one! might also smoke and lay back with this beat. Love the samples, it's nicely chopped! And thanks for the sub on SC, I'll sub you back and maybe we can do a collab sometime

Pretty interesting indeed .. I feel the snare its nice and snappy .. the mix is nice its pretty warm .. I like the first 8 bar it should just be that on loop until liek the bridge or something; feel like theres too much going on .. but with that being said .. its a nice beat and a cool vibe to it! My sort of stuff indeed.. would be cool to hear some vocal samples here and there too to give more character to the beat! .. Rtf peace!!!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-ft-debbie-mcneill-outss-517342/#post49971436

this has a nice mellow vibe to it, only thing I would change is the snare, I think it should hit slightly harder but thats just my preference, chops on this are great, good job

Back