Blu - "Blu Moon" (Produced by Jeepz)

jeepz

iAmJeepz.com
Man. I got to produce a track for my FAVORITE rapper alive. I'm sure a lot of cats on here are big on Blu, and I hope ya'll enjoy this track! Any feedback very appreciated!

That's dope man, seriously cranking drums I love it. One of my friends just got a feature from Blu too, still unreleased though. Rhymes are solid and the sample flip is super tight. I like the funky guitar bits in it, it's a nice little detail. I really love those drums sounds though... for real. I checked out some of the other tracks from your project, it's all tight. Respect!

F4F - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/f4f-elliterate-verses-part-ii-513947/

I agree man those drums are somthin else. Really like the horns in the back too (or sax or whatever it). I just wish it was longer.... under two minutes was not enough! I guess that's on blu though not you. Poked around some of your other stuff too, really liked almost all of it. Props man.

That's dope man, seriously cranking drums I love it. One of my friends just got a feature from Blu too, still unreleased though. Rhymes are solid and the sample flip is super tight. I like the funky guitar bits in it, it's a nice little detail. I really love those drums sounds though... for real. I checked out some of the other tracks from your project, it's all tight. Respect!

F4F - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/f4f-elliterate-verses-part-ii-513947/

Respect man! Appreciate you checking out the project! I've been trying to get drums to knock more in the mix so glad you liked it!

I agree man those drums are somthin else. Really like the horns in the back too (or sax or whatever it). I just wish it was longer.... under two minutes was not enough! I guess that's on blu though not you. Poked around some of your other stuff too, really liked almost all of it. Props man.

Thanks man! As I said to The Funk Junkie, I've been trying to step up the drum game so glad you were diggin them! In hindsight, 2 mins is def not enough lol. I wanted to make it a short track for the flow of the project but I wouldn't complain about a 5 min Blu appearance haha!

Back