Blank Dreams by Meursault Beats [RETURNING FEEDBACK]

Solid work bro! I like the overall vibe of this EP. My fav. beat is ''BLANK DREAMS'', that s*hit is HARD AF! Really dig that guitar work and those drums are amazing and works great with this beat. The mix is well balanced. All in al I really enjoy listening this EP. Keep up the good work!

Let me know what you think: Jhene Aiko Type Beat - Elixir

Solid work bro! I like the overall vibe of this EP. My fav. beat is ''BLANK DREAMS'', that s*hit is HARD AF! Really dig that guitar work and those drums are amazing and works great with this beat. The mix is well balanced. All in al I really enjoy listening this EP. Keep up the good work!

I appreciate it man! I'm checking our track out now!

Yea that blank dreams is sick them guitars shine very and drive the beat home 2 big fat thumbs up sir

That EP was great! I could see any of those tracks getting a placement in a commercial or something easily. Do you have any advice for someone starting out?

asleep at dinner is incredibly chill to listen to! I really fuck with those guitars and drums.
moon walking is pretty much perfect lol, honestly. I love the overall vibe, great beat!
fell in a hole was really cool at the end but I didnt care for the beginning tbh :P
who cares was very dope tho, and stuck too!

I really liked this EP in general, well done!

please check this beat out

hey brotha thanks for the feedback on my EP. I loved your ep man. every track had a different vibe and it was cohesive. your vibes are on point man !

Nice guitars man.. the bass is dope and so is that guitar that comes in with the slight delay.. Can hear vocals over this.. maybe just make more room for the bass and guitar.. I like the high pitched synth that comes in thats sounds really nice.. This whole beat reminds me of a trip hop kinda thing.. Alot going on.. Keep it up! Rtf? peACE No Cake Mix - OUTSS

That EP was great! I could see any of those tracks getting a placement in a commercial or something easily. Do you have any advice for someone starting out?

Just keep working. My stuff sounded horrible 2-3 years ago. I have noticed jumps up in quality every 6 months or so of staying with it.

asleep at dinner is incredibly chill to listen to! I really fuck with those guitars and drums.
moon walking is pretty much perfect lol, honestly. I love the overall vibe, great beat!
fell in a hole was really cool at the end but I didnt care for the beginning tbh :P
who cares was very dope tho, and stuck too!

I really liked this EP in general, well done!

please check this beat out

Thanks for listening!

Your track has an awesome industrial/aggressive sound. I really enjoy the overall sounds in it. They all work together to create a great atmosphere. The mix is solid too. Hard ass beat bro.

Back