Bigot Boy - Famine Factory EP [Horrorcore Rap] F4F

bigotboy

Yo what's up guys. Here's my new 2-song EP, all tracks produced/written/recorded/etc by me.

Your thoughts on either song, or both, would be appreciated. Leave a link to your music thread afterwords and I'll give you my thoughts on yours.

&

i really like the 2nd track's lyrics but that beat sounds incomplete but you did some good work vocal wise sir

Last edited:
i really like the 2nd track's lyrics but that beat sounds incomplete but you did some good work vocal wise sir
Thanks man I appreciate that. I agree with you I could have done more with that beat for sure. I'll keep that in mind for future tracks.

Thanks Radium, new tracks in the works as we speak. :)

Also the link you shared isn't working - I think you copied the link when you were in your Video Manager or something.

Thanks man I appreciate that. I agree with you I could have done more with that beat for sure. I'll keep that in mind for future tracks.

all good i can tell u put effort in your music keep that go hard mind set and u will be great sir

I think a more menacing vocal delivery would suit this a lot more, right now there's too much of a contrast between your playful delivery and the cold melodies of the backtrack. I also feel that because you've doubled the lead vocals, there are a lot of clashes going on - making it hard to understand the lyrics

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

I think a more menacing vocal delivery would suit this a lot more, right now there's too much of a contrast between your playful delivery and the cold melodies of the backtrack. I also feel that because you've doubled the lead vocals, there are a lot of clashes going on - making it hard to understand the lyrics

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

Thanks for the feedback bro. To be honest the playful vocals are kind of my style, the contrast is meant to add to the "psychopath" feel lol. But I appreciate your opinions.

I'll give you feedback asap.

Back