Bigot Boy - Dear Edgelord prod. BeatsByPento [Horrorcore Rap] *F4F*

the beat is suuuper dope, and i can see what you were going for with the vocals

the vocals get dragged down because of the recording quality, and the mix in with the beat. It sounds like it doesn't sit with the beat.

Also i can see that you are trying to create effects with your voice and stuff, but i feel like mixing it in a little clearer would make it sound so awesome, because the energy and all that is there.

finally that speech sample at the end sounds good on the beat but because it's hard to hear what the beginning verses were it seems a little out of place and pretentious honestly.

i think this track has a ton of potential that just wasn't fully realized in the production process, overall good work!

you can tear my stuff apart here

ketchup is fucking gross, also feedback will be returned

Everything is looking good except for something in the mix with the vocals. It sounds like there's too much, "Ess", sound coming through and a lot of high end in the vocals. But that's just my opinion.

I dig what you got going on, man!

Keep hustling!

Fly (110 Bpm) by Bourbon Boy Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Fly (110 bpm) [FREE BEAT] - YouTube
Appreciate it bro thanks.

Sweet beat dude. The synths are real nice. I felt like the main synth, the one that plays throughout the song, had a couple off-key notes, but TBH I think that's totally subjective - I've had that feeling before even when listening to classical music a couple times lol. Good job.

nice one bro

reminds me of hopsin-style type of song + i like the deep vocal effects you used !

- keep it up

I think this is a cool track but the mixing of the vocals need to be way better. Like you can bring down the volume some. Do some compression and also use a de-esser to bring down the sibilance of the track. Working on that vocal mix will turn this track into a way smoother experience.

I def get the eerie horror vibe listening to this. The beat is pretty solid. I think your vocal delivery is very interesting. Def a horrocore rap. I think you could annunciate your words better tho. At first I thought it was another language at first but was I listened more closely I could understand you. Maybe put more high frequency in the vocal mixing. Track is dope tho. Keep grindin.

Check out my latest beat and leave me some feedback.
9th Wonder/RZA Type Beat Feedback For Feedback 100% Guarantee

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I def get the eerie horror vibe listening to this. The beat is pretty solid. I think your vocal delivery is very interesting. Def a horrocore rap. I think you could annunciate your words better tho. At first I thought it was another language at first but was I listened more closely I could understand you. Maybe put more high frequency in the vocal mixing. Track is dope tho. Keep grindin.

Check out my latest beat and leave me some feedback.
9th Wonder/RZA Type Beat Feedback For Feedback 100% Guarantee

I'll see how raising the high frequency in the vocals sounds on my next track. :)

Back