Big Sean Type Beat "Work it" F4F

GuessBeatz

New beat I've been working on for a bit that I'd love to get some feed back because I'm always trying to get better. Make sure you leave your tracks down below for me so I can give them some feedback as well.

Mix is clean. I personally don't like the snare you used. Sexy sample and cool piano. Kicks could sound a lil punchier. Nice plucks you used to change the song up a little for the chorus. | https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-type-beat-inspired-hit-song-used-f4f-533410/

thanks man I appreciate the feedback. I used a drum loop I found from somewhere so I could only do but so much to the kick but I get what you're saying. Glad you found my mix clean as well

Your piano preset sounds so good bro, very nice one. I really like your drum pattern too, it sticks so well with the atmosphere of your beat. Maybe the kick can knock a little harder but that's not a huge problem. The whole mixing sounds good to me except for this little problem about the kick volume. Very nice beat dude! ;)

Check my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-hip-hop-banger-raw-feedback-feedback-533418/

Thanks man I really appreciate that a lot and I'm glad you enjoyed it

New beat I've been working on for a bit that I'd love to get some feed back because I'm always trying to get better. Make sure you leave your tracks down below for me so I can give them some feedback as well.

Switch up the snare and re-mix that kick to make it hit harder and you have something real nice here. The instrumentation is well done, ambient and layered. Just work on the drums

Switch up the snare and re-mix that kick to make it hit harder and you have something real nice here. The instrumentation is well done, ambient and layered. Just work on the drums
Yeah I probably shouldn'thave used a drum loop so I could have more control over stuff like that. Appreciate the feedback though thanks.

Damn smooth man! In my opinion the snare fits quite well, nothing wrong with it. And the piano's beautiful :)

Back