BEST SONG U WILL HEAR IN A WHILE Rob P - Marta (Music Video) F4f!!

Yo nice track you got here. Only critiques I have come to the mix. I feel like who ever mixed this got that one HH and snare mixed up lol. The HH is panned dead center and leveling wise is where the Snare should be at, and visa versa. Other than that, it's not bad. Mix is decent, cool little vid. keep it up.

Same here, I was thinking that hat is loud af. That's a really easy fix and also my only complaint. Keep up the work. If you want to check out my work you can leave some feed on "Journey" on my SoundCloud.

Ill beat, good flow, but sometimes it sounds like you're slurring your words, and you don't really alter the tone of your voice so it sounds a bit monotonous, but aside from that this track's got great potential. Keep it up!

Dope video. I like the beat and flow and it has a nice up to date feel. I think the mixing is pretty good but there's a couple things that aren't totally perfect. Personally I'd put more processing on the vocals to try to settle it in with the dreamy feel of the beat. You know a little more compression and reverb type of thing, idk. Anyways, it's dope, I really like it just trying to be constructive, keep doing you!

Sounds dope man, the mix could use some improvement though. Try levelling the drums and percussion a little different, make the snare a little louder and turn the hihats down. After that try some processing on the vocals to make them sit better on the beat.

Anyway, dope stuff bro, keep on doing it!

I like the mixing very Tyga-ish. I think some of the vocals on the verses could stand to have low end cut to clean it up. Very good for that style of rap.

This is actually nice as hell. I'm feeling every aspect. Instrumental is smooth, flow is nice and the voice is different. That sound good right thur.

Back