best beat so far f4f 100

HOOOOOTTTTTTT! Bro I love the way the beat gradually builds and changes! the feel is amazing. That bassline fits the style so well!
Check out my stuff and tell me what you think

Hi,
nice and original track with nice changes and building up.
I think the musical ideas and the construction of the track are nice, but the mix could be improved.
I find the snare too verby, and too loud at the same time. On the other side some elements we hear at the beginning seem a bit shy, especially compared to this huge snare :)
Keep up the good work!

if you want to return feedback: In your head - [FrozenjaZz]

Last edited:
@N8Beatz, i checked the track in your sig, it has a real smooth almost west coast vibe to it. your bass tone is nice and the percussion compliments it well. some of the main melodies could be turned up a little as they seem to be getting drowned out at times. nice work though.

I love the general vibe of the beat my dude.

When that saxophone came in, ooooooo.

However, IMO -- the snare ruined the smooth vibe of the sax / piano.

I think this is mainly because of how loud it is. I don't think the reverb sound is wrong, just compress it more and make it fit more with the whole track.

As far as the hook, the vocal chops are great! I would suggest maybe altering some synth sounds, they almost sound too generic at parts, then overall mixing everything down more cohesively.

Sorry that was so extensive... BUT I love the track. Add a few tweaks and this could be an amazing joint.

When I saw that smiley bud I knew this will be something trippy. :)
Only thing what I dont like is that reverb on snare. But thats really matter of taste.

Yo I think this beat is fire for real! Really feeling all the musical ideas and love that female voca sample. I think the drum and synth change ups at the end are crazy and they really flow well from the other section...I wonder if those change ups could happen more often like a hook section? Not sure if that would work or not...I just really liked it and felt like I wanna hear it more than once lol....anyways that shit is fire check my shit:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/ap-ferg-type-beat-f4f-100-a-508318/

yesss b earned a new follower. Have a real chill feel to it. Love the jazz horns. I think the synth that comes in at about 1.17 is abit overpowering but great job nonetheless

Back