Best Beat Ive Done So Far!! Trap Banger (Feedback4Feedback) - Produced by Abstrakkt

Abstrakkt

Just cooked up some heat check it out. (Feedback4Feedback)

Follow on twitter and soundcloud, I will follow back!

@itsAbstrakkt

YYUUUSSS, not normally into this type of stuff but this was super dope. This is better then a lot of mainstream "bangers" that I hear out there. You should consider tracking down a couple artists who do this style and hitting up their managers and stuff. Not sure if it'll get you anywhere but if you ever want to get a placement with a major artist this will be the track (imo).

Seriously though, this is hot. The bass and vocals add a ton of energy. Hopefully this gets put to use by somebody out there!

Here's a link if you'd like to return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/f4f-new-joint-two-dope-emcees-536460/

YYUUUSSS, not normally into this type of stuff but this was super dope. This is better then a lot of mainstream "bangers" that I hear out there. You should consider tracking down a couple artists who do this style and hitting up their managers and stuff. Not sure if it'll get you anywhere but if you ever want to get a placement with a major artist this will be the track (imo).

Seriously though, this is hot. The bass and vocals add a ton of energy. Hopefully this gets put to use by somebody out there!

Here's a link if you'd like to return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/f4f-new-joint-two-dope-emcees-536460/

Thanks for the feedback, i really appreciate it fam!

Damn dude this bangs man
Really like the vocal sample you used and the bassline is pretty sick too. Also like the pattern with the hats and the different pitches you used with them too.
thumbs up man !

Wow, very much enjoyed this, loved the warping on the chops and the intro. Like it's been said, the chops, especially before drops bring a lot of hype. And that center chop is beautifully placed and warped in this. Very tight mixing and everything seems on point. Great track brother!

Would really love your opinion on this:
Wheeping Willow

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back