Berner type beat prod.Danama F4F

He is a west coast rapper,his last album has prod between westo coast and trap.
Title is big pescado,produced by scott storch!!!

I dig that bass man its nice and fat. The kicks arent clashing with it its good u pitched them up. The overall mix is pretty neat. Cool little strings that come in now and then i like the modulation of the pitch u do now and then. the brass is a nice touch although sounds a bit less exciting than the other sounds.. the strings do work really well. Keep it up man its a good beat. Drop some feed on my vid when u get a chance to! Peace Playing on My Launchpad

good structure, the parts are timed well keeping things interesting and moving, got a sick rythm going on too, all i would say is maybe add some more crunch to your sub in some way, probly find a distortion or saturation to add some high end to make it a touch more present, also i feel like track could benefit from some ambience, a pad maybe, to tie it all together, or some sort of counter melody to the one already going, though once a vocalist hits this they will fill out a lot of space and thats most likely all you will need. real clean work dude, this is solid

3rd X the charm by sohjo | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Yo this is fresh! Love the melody and the Drums are mixed well. 808 is wide and fat, hats are crisp, snare is punchy, and kick matches perfectly. Only thing I would maybe change is horns/brass. I think it could use something a little darker and stronger. Overall, good beat man. Real clean mix!

this is a pretty good beat, it does exactly what it's supposed to, doesn't break any rules, and is just solid. that being said, that lends a little to the lack of character the beat has. its really good, and the drums are dope - a rapper on this would sound great - but that's because they would bring something unique and characteristic to fill in the bland personality of the track. i really like the beat every time it drops, it well mixed and hits hard. great beat overall.

be honest with me here
find me | dragon boy jig | F4F

Back