Beat Tape F4F. [Post music will be critiqued]

Thanks for the feedback on my track. I really liked the sound selection on the tracks especially the ambient sounds used in the intro my fav tracks are the intro, love, edge & dot the sound selection and structure on those beats are quality. The drums on your beats are nice but one thing I noticed which let the the tracks down is the drums sound very dry and plain for some beats that works but not for every try adding reverbs, delays and other effects to some of the drums to spice them up like how you did on the snare on the CowBoy track but thats about it the rest is dope.

Im listening to the tape right now bruh, mad creative!

Thanks bro. Much appreciated.

sick work man 5 stars all day wow!
Thanks HeadCutta. Respect bro.

Thanks for the feedback on my track. I really liked the sound selection on the tracks especially the ambient sounds used in the intro my fav tracks are the intro, love, edge & dot the sound selection and structure on those beats are quality. The drums on your beats are nice but one thing I noticed which let the the tracks down is the drums sound very dry and plain for some beats that works but not for every try adding reverbs, delays and other effects to some of the drums to spice them up like how you did on the snare on the CowBoy track but thats about it the rest is dope.

You are Welcome HailCaesar. And thanks for the return critique. A very good constructive critique. Thank you and stay blessed.

I agree with all that has been said above some really nice sounds, they are especially relevant to todays hip hop. Love the pads you have used the bass matches perfectly the one area that could use work is the drums. Just a bit more rhythm in the drums maybe not so quantized every so often have a snare slightly off beat or something. Anyway I loved the tape man!

appreciate the feedback on my track bro. here is my SC (TheRealAGE | The Real AGE | Free Listening on SoundCloud) ...

first track was solid. i like the drums. the musical vibe just wasn't for me.
i dig track 2. love the hi hats you used. and the simple synth melody is really dope
i skipped to track 4 cuz i wasn't really feeling track 3 that much (vibe wise not for me)
track 4 is dope tho. probably my favorite one so far. i like the bounce on this one. got me noddin' my head right away.

thats all i have time to check out and give feedback on but imma bump this whole thing bro. overall though i can tell you got some dope shit. keep it up. all your percussion is super on point for every beat i heard.

I really like Edge. Great melody and groove to that one. I think the simple drums work for a lot of these tracks. I really like the hi hats, but I agree that a couple of tracks could have more interesting/more unique sounding drums just to change up the tapes sound at certain points. Cool pads and sounds used in here. Good work.

I agree with all that has been said above some really nice sounds, they are especially relevant to todays hip hop. Love the pads you have used the bass matches perfectly the one area that could use work is the drums. Just a bit more rhythm in the drums maybe not so quantized every so often have a snare slightly off beat or something. Anyway I loved the tape man!

I appreciate the respons eand critique. thank you.

nice ep! i like your vibes, especially your 808s, nothing negative to say, keep it up!
check out my latest beat when you get a chance:
Coupe by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the love bro and I will critique your beat in a few minutes.

appreciate the feedback on my track bro. here is my SC (TheRealAGE | The Real AGE | Free Listening on SoundCloud) ...

first track was solid. i like the drums. the musical vibe just wasn't for me.
i dig track 2. love the hi hats you used. and the simple synth melody is really dope
i skipped to track 4 cuz i wasn't really feeling track 3 that much (vibe wise not for me)
track 4 is dope tho. probably my favorite one so far. i like the bounce on this one. got me noddin' my head right away.

thats all i have time to check out and give feedback on but imma bump this whole thing bro. overall though i can tell you got some dope shit. keep it up. all your percussion is super on point for every beat i heard.

I really appreciate you taking your time to give me as much feed as you can. I notice alot of people have varying likes. It's always different lol. I had alot of fun making track 4 and 3. It's crazy track 3 and 5 is my favorite.

I really like Edge. Great melody and groove to that one. I think the simple drums work for a lot of these tracks. I really like the hi hats, but I agree that a couple of tracks could have more interesting/more unique sounding drums just to change up the tapes sound at certain points. Cool pads and sounds used in here. Good work.
Thanks Augustus.

Last edited:
id work on sound choice.. lotta sounds were stock / plain.. i really did 500k dollars beat.. you got something there.. like the vibe on it.

Back