Beat Tape "The Come Up" w/ links // F4F

CapitalP

Whats Good FP's,

had to post again because it didnt blend in the links the last time sorry for that.

I made this beattape which also features two other producers from louisiana and houston.
Please comment on soundcloud or leave some feedback here i apprecitae it and will return it as always.
My tracks are the 1st, 3rd, 5th and last one.

Thanks
P.

Last edited:
You've done something with this tape that I've always wanted to do, which is blend oldschool and newschool styles really well. Mixed and mastered very well throughout, your drums always sound crisp and 808/basslines compliment samples perfectly without consuming the whole feel. Mad props on everything you've done with this tape dude, I'm really impressed with the work you guys are doing. Favorite tracks: 5th and 7th. Keep it up dude, peace.

yo wishart,

i appreciate that very much and you know exactly what i was going for that was important for me to combine oldschool with newschool thanks for recognizing this.
Though it was hard to manage all that from Germany but it worked out kinda well. Keep it up!

P.

Last edited:
Like what others mentioned you had a way of blending old and new school. The sound quality of the mix could've been better, but overall I found it enjoyable! :)

Thanks for commenting on my track!

Dope beats!
I like the first how the sample is flipped.
Nice idea to add some 808s and delay on the clap.
The second one sounds a bit distorted? But its nice too.
Good sound choice.
Dope stuff!
Keep it up!

@gtown beats
yes sir thought the same when he snet it to me looks like he limited to strong or something i dont know. thanks man appreciate it.
@rzrbeats
thanks man that would be cool if someone good could spit over one. I was thinking about sending them out but they most likely tend to use beats that no one else heard before hehe (which i can understand)

All beats are very nice ( liked the 1st and last more ) , the only thing i didnt like was the vocals on the 3rd one .
Keep it up !

Greetings earthling.

Nice engineering here. I listened to track 3 and 6. 3 has nice energy and the sounds are crisp. The sample fits well in there it sounds like something for Big K.R.I.T ft Pimp C. Good job here. 6 takes of when the hook comes in with the slight vocal samples. The mood has atmosphere, it really dives into it. Keep it going. Nice work here.

Please return the feedback here: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/ultraviolet-module-psychedelic-boom-bap-f4f-498418/

- TTT

That first one is fire. Great chords bringing it together. Def some old school vibes with new age feel. Something Im trying to accomplish myself, as my friend makes trap beats and I make a boom trap.

Anyways first two are dope. Listened to that first one a few times. Ill check more out when I get more time.

Where to take this beat... F4F

Back