A Bastard Child (Rich Homie Quan x Young Thug Type Beat) (FEED4FEED)

JC Biffro

A Bastard Child (Rich Homie Quan x London On Da Track Type Beat) (FEED4FEED)

Not my usual style of track (tend to prefer sampling) but I tried something different and I thought it came out quite nice in the end. Instead of slapping on sample type drums, I went for a more trappy style.

Let me know what you think! And be sure to drop your links for feedback.

Look forward to your thoughts!

Last edited:
Hmmmm, quite a mix of opinion here. For example, 2 say good mixing, 1 says the mixing needs work lol. Guess it's all subjective!

Appreciate you guys listening in though - feedback returned on subsequent threads.

Keep 'em coming! :cheers:

Appreciate the feedback brothers, have returned the favour!

Will work on improving my mix. I thought the drums were loud enough but guess I was wrong haha.

Cooking up a similar beat as we speak. Didn't realise it was so different! :cool:

Pros:
-Great originality
-Nice volume fade at intro, adds a draw into the beat
-Like the vocal sample
-I think the mix is good! Don't hear anything clashing frequency wise.

Cons:
-Beat is short!
-maybe could turn down a few of the main instruments.

I think you've done more right than wrong with this beat. Not too sure on the specifics, but the overall tonal balance of sounds I think sounds right.

Keep it up!

F4F link in sig

Don't beat your self up over the mix it's actually just where it should be at this point just need the right artist to come and flame it out. The production doesn't have that many elements and I don't hear any frequency clashing at all. The drums could hit harder but any engineer who actually mixes the final track can make this happen. Good listen buddy...check me out.....https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k-released-players-club-cloud-f4f-$ap-495344/

Bro - just tried to hit you back, but I'm getting a page not found when clicking the link?

Pros:
-Great originality
-Nice volume fade at intro, adds a draw into the beat
-Like the vocal sample
-I think the mix is good! Don't hear anything clashing frequency wise.

Cons:
-Beat is short!
-maybe could turn down a few of the main instruments.

I think you've done more right than wrong with this beat. Not too sure on the specifics, but the overall tonal balance of sounds I think sounds right.

Keep it up!

F4F link in sig

Really appreciate it bro, some real nice comments there! I've always uploaded shorter beats cos of people stealing but may have to consider it again.

I've having the same issue as with rickpolo - clicking on your sig link and it's saying page not found? Think FP might be trippin'.

Last edited:
Other than the mixing side of things this is pretty straight bro. Defiantly different, but thats a good thing. keep grindin fam!

Back