Banger ALERT The Hardest Trap Beat Ever On This Forum!!!! NEED CRITIQUE F4F Battle Me

RATE THIS BEAT!!

• 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/10

• 8/10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 7/10

• 6/10

• 5/10

• 4/10

• you can do better !!!!

• this is crap!!!!

• Absolute Garbage!!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't say it's the hardest thing I've heard. Quite generic. I like the intermittent pauses in the mix. Snares and hats are fun to listen to. I appreciate your attention drawing post haha. Totally cracking me up.

I wouldn't say it's the hardest thing I've heard. Quite generic. I like the intermittent pauses in the mix. Snares and hats are fun to listen to. I appreciate your attention drawing post haha. Totally cracking me up.
hahahaha people love controversy

breh it may not be the hardest beat you heard bht us it the hardest beat you heard on dis forum???!?!?!!!???

si'm new so i can't say "hardest Trap Beat on Forum" or "not"... but it's definitely very entertaining to listen to... Nice Work :D.

haha a little cocky out the gate eh? thats good though confidence is key. The beat is cool, but i feel like it sounds a bit dated and theres nothing that jumps out at me as original, id lay off the heavily reverbed percs or maybe just experiment with some different verb plugins. Other than that I cant really say i dont like anything about the beat, sounds like some of my favorite 2013/2014 metro boomin / southside beats that never get old.

Peep my newest beat i'd love to know what you think, constructive feedback welcomed!

Good beat but a bit glitchy. I've heard this style a million times before but that doesn't make it bad just maybe need to get your own style to stand out. overall nice track bro.

haha a little cocky out the gate eh? thats good though confidence is key. The beat is cool, but i feel like it sounds a bit dated and theres nothing that jumps out at me as original, id lay off the heavily reverbed percs or maybe just experiment with some different verb plugins. Other than that I cant really say i dont like anything about the beat, sounds like some of my favorite 2013/2014 metro boomin / southside beats that never get old.

Peep my newest beat i'd love to know what you think, constructive feedback welcomed!

hajahahahahaha if i say its the best beat everybody freaks out and starts dropping their opinions , not being cockey seriously this always gets most attention to the thread see noe people are arguing over "style!! KEEP DROPPING THAT CRTICISIM AND LINKS EVERYBODY LETS GET THIS THREAD TO 100000 views lol

Last edited:
regardless of what music we make everyone should try create " their own style " Let's say Drake for argument sake, he comes on the radio you know its a drake track by the style?
whaaaa this is generic whaaaa make your own style cry me a river people . drop a beat i can get hyped too no body gives a shit about style or originality. LETS TURN UP AND HAVE FUN hahahahahah my goodness

Back