Banger ALERT The Hardest Trap Beat Ever On This Forum!!!! NEED CRITIQUE F4F Battle Me

RATE THIS BEAT!!

• 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/10

• 8/10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 7/10

• 6/10

• 5/10

• 4/10

• you can do better !!!!

• this is crap!!!!

• Absolute Garbage!!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's good, pretty typical trap so not sure if who really made it... I feel there may be too many effects when a rapper jumps in, they would feel more like a gimmick rather than musical development. It def fits the niche, so it all good if you're happy with that. Musically it's pretty boring, not new melodies, progressions, sounds.

Mycelial Cords - Luxury | Atmosphere x Busdriver Type Beat
what do you mean by " not sure who really made it"? are you saying i dident make this?

I wasn't serious but it sounds like it may as well just come from a loop pack. It's a generic stock trap beat, that was my point.

I wasn't serious but it sounds like it may as well just come from a loop pack. It's a generic stock trap beat, that was my point.
hahahahaha you say its boring yet the beat you posted sounds like some childrens music on Barney or Blues Clue .. oh my goodness :shame:jesus christ smh

If it came on the radio I wouldn't change the station. Its far too generic though and isn't strong enough to stand as an instrumental. Im sure you could find someone to rap over it though.

This is dope bro. hard af! the only thing i would say is cut down on the glitchy effects but other than that it sounded good.
this is probably my hardest beat, check it out and see what you think:
YouTube

Yo big dog, the mix sounds good and I like the sounds. Definitely a trap banger just needs the right artist. I think production wise I like the filtering, stutters, and scratches, but they might get in the way of a rapper because they're happening so often. I'll battle you if you're that intent on battling. Don't really make trap but I can if that's all you do. What are the rules? We doing a sample flip? Diss track? Slap box? Nba 2k?

In the meantime, return feed:
H.E.R./Drake/SZA type beat - F4F

Yo big dog, the mix sounds good and I like the sounds. Definitely a trap banger just needs the right artist. I think production wise I like the filtering, stutters, and scratches, but they might get in the way of a rapper because they're happening so often. I'll battle you if you're that intent on battling. Don't really make trap but I can if that's all you do. What are the rules? We doing a sample flip? Diss track? Slap box? Nba 2k?

In the meantime, return feed:
H.E.R./Drake/SZA type beat - F4F
thanks! whats nba 2k ?

lol ya it's just like generic trap. I like the melodies and effects... but it's not unique enough. It's just like every other trap beat made by some knock-off artist trying to copy a sound that's already washed out. Best trap? idk... and idc.

cheers.

Last edited:
lol ya it's just like generic trap. I like the melodies and effects... but it's not unique enough. It's just like every other trap beat made by some knock-off artist trying to copy a sound that's already washed out. Best trap? idk... and idc.

cheers.
did you like the mix bro ? turn up!! drop a link dude

nice bass. some of the percussion seems kinda random imo (idk what it's called, that one plucky sound), maybe that's what you were going for tho. the vibe is pretty cool, it's got a darkish feel to it, but the brightness of the high hat kinda clashes with it a little for me

nice bass. some of the percussion seems kinda random imo (idk what it's called, that one plucky sound), maybe that's what you were going for tho. the vibe is pretty cool, it's got a darkish feel to it, but the brightness of the high hat kinda clashes with it a little for me
thanks

Back