Banger ALERT The Hardest Trap Beat Ever On This Forum!!!! NEED CRITIQUE F4F Battle Me

RATE THIS BEAT!!

• 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/10

• 8/10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 7/10

• 6/10

• 5/10

• 4/10

• you can do better !!!!

• this is crap!!!!

• Absolute Garbage!!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u think u have your own style? mr i make only trap beats
so what if he makes only trap beats, you got a problem with that? if you start preaching that "your not a good music producer if you only make one type of music" imma digitally slap you!!!!!!!Does dr dre make mexian poka music? does metrobooomin make screamo
music?? NO cuz they enjoy what they do love it and have fun plus dont care what people like you say... GTFOH

Last edited:
so what if he makes only trap beats, you got a problem with that? if you start preaching that "your not a good music producer if you only make one type of music" imma digitally slap you!!!!!!!Does dr dre make mexian poka music? does metrobooomin make screamo
music?? NO cuz they enjoy what they do love it and have fun plus dont care what people like you say... GTFOH

Thats fine sir just dont go telling someone to get they're own style when your doing what the everyone else is doin and i heard some your work this is not even your best track (I LIKED HIGH VOLTAGE ALOT) if your gonna say somethings the hardest ever put your best foot forward next time....im happy your enjoy doin that kind of music to each they own i wish everyone happiness in the end

Thats fine sir just dont go telling someone to get they're own style when your doing what the everyone else is doin and i heard some your work this is not even your best track (I LIKED HIGH VOLTAGE ALOT) if your gonna say somethings the hardest ever put your best foot forward next time....im happy your enjoy doin that kind of music to each they own i wish everyone happiness in the end
thanks for the opinion, i didn't say this was my best beat.

not gonna lie, this sounds like a beat that would be used if someone made a skit that was parodying every trap beat ever. lol it's dope though

Bro you posted the beat quit arguing because people are giving you feedback. If you don't want to get feedback, don't post, because I agree with everything Mycelial Cords has said.

It's not the quantity, it's the quality... everyone (almost) seems to be feeding off YT videos on how to make trap and rap, yet nobody cares to use their wonderful skills of playing an instrument seriously... some do, and i keep searching through the abyss of 'same ol, same ol', to find a real artist. Rappers are hard to aquire, they need 'Hardcore Killah' beats, and that's not my style, i'm full-on chill TripHop, and i get turned down plenty, but that's just a sign of strength for me, as i have a unique style, instead of "Puff-Daddy'ing" every hott beat that comes out and trying to make it their own :(

Last edited:
Back