Balkan Arabic Trap Beat - Exotic Banger F4F

i feel like that drums could of been programmed better and it sounds real technoish at one point but other than that its nice

returned - Swave

this is some unique shit man, Im feelin it. I like the sounds you used for the most part, but I think the mixing could use some work. Hard for me to give detailed feedback on that because im using earbuds right now, but I would at least add some saturation or compression to the majority of your sounds to beef them up and excite them a little. Just sounds a little dry and empty, but I really think it's mostly a mixing thing and not a compositional issue (is that a word?) Anyway, keep it up and keep thinking outside the box.

this is really different and it bangs. i think its tuff man. good mix on it too. thanks for your feedback as well man i appreciate that.

Dope, I like it alot. I would turn up the snare and the claps. The percussion is not sharp enough in my opinion. It is good, and I am not a producer. Great job

This is pretty dope. Really unique sounds here. The only thing I would say is maybe turn up the volume of the Hi-Hats a bit for an even better trap vibe.

I didn't like the intro (part without the drums) but once the drums kicked in I liked it. My favorite part was towards the end around 1:44 when the beat kind of changes.

This is some very original stuff though man A+ for thinking outside the box. That's what I really like about this beat. Things that aren't the norm is what really impresses me even if it isn't my particular style.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...trap-dirty-south-etc/fire-up-funk-f4f-513975/

Very unique! I am from Bosnia so I definitely hear the Balkan influence. Drums are dope! I like the breaks in the hi hats. Beat has a nice swing to it.

Feedback returned. TheRealAGE.

That melody is crazy and the drum work fits it perfectly - great pans on the snaps, delay on the claps, 808s hitting hard and heavy. My girl just put on the Celtic Woman (some sexy girls that sing Celtic music) and this really is fitting their style too - perfect timing lol! Nice variations in the melody as well and this joint goes so hard.

Definitely coming with a different sound. I like the space you created with the drums. The snare, panned snap, and the kick create a wide sound. I think I would like to hear another instrument introduced at some point. Nice work homie. Sorry it took so long to hit you back.

namesi

Back