Bad ******* - YJ Vasco f4f!!!

yjvasco

a new track i made...its me rapping over a beat i made...all done on my own...let me know what yall think, might make it to my next cd

as always feedback for feedback...lets get it

Last edited:
The beat is hot. Your rapping isn't bad but I think you could a little more with a chorus. I personally like when a song has 2-3 choruses and either starts or ends with one.

both the mix and track are thin...try adding a bit more sounds...vocals are clean...not a fan of the chords and horns...good job overall...keep grinding.

@threadyBeats...thanks man, ill def look into that

@NeimanTyler.. for sure bro, ill keep that in mind...and will do, thanks

nice kick! tone of voice reminds me a little bit of kendrick. maybe try breaking up the flow into some triplets to help the energy level

@DAHTrump thanks man...ill work on my mixing, and yeah...what Im able to do comes from God, blessed...i will def check out ur stuff right now

@baes thanks for checking it out...i will def keep that in mind as well...

@Bennbeats for sure man...thanks for checking it out, glad u liked the beat

I think the beat would be better with different sounds. I would try and expand your sounds some more. Change the sounds and it would bring the beat out alot more and give it more pop. The rapping was ok, not really my style though. Keep working homie

Thanks for checking my music out bro...I get what ur sayin, hope u got the message... ill def check ur link

Beat was decent, pretty basic sounds but it still worked to some degree. Vocals were alright too, need to be mixed better and polished up more. I think with some practice and dedication you could get a lot better tho bro so keep at it and look forward to hearing more from you.

For sure bro...ill keep working on my sound, thanks for taking ur time to check me out, really appreciated

Back