Back with some new (Feed for feed!)

I like the dynamic feel of contrast between the high hats and snares. I don't have a problem with the intro because of this whenthe snares start rolling it pays off. Only thing I would recommend is have the snares follow through with that FX riser during the middle. Good work.

Last edited:
Interesting way it begins, like the triangle you used for this. Quick stop is good, hey match's fine, kick&snare playing sounds loose. Rolls were fine, everything sound well explored. Bass line is good too. Good work without doubt, keep posting your stuff. That is a "tom" or some kind of water fell pack instrument? Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

OOOOh man, this is super chill and vibes are great too. This could definetly be a hit. I love the bassline and the hypnotic melody. Keep it up.

I love the intro, really atmospheric and chill. The 808s sound really nice when they drop, the mixing is tight on those, good job. The transition at 1:08 is cool as well, really like the extra bass synth that comes in. I like that you've got a number of different sections, keeps you guessing. I can hear a few little vocal samples here and there, but they could do with being turned up a bit, it's really hard to pick them out at the moment. Great job overall, nice one.

Could you check this out in return please? Cheers. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/deliver-us-classic-boom-bap-f4f-526045/

At first I was saying to myself that the drums should be harder but the intro sets such a chill vibe that the drums and snares match perfect with the mood. good work

Back