Back With A Sampled Beat Beatmaking Video + Drake IYRTITL Type Beat

Hey cool videos and explaining at the first one!
The Drake type is really nice.
Your on point with your production.
Sounds very good.
Very nice mix.

Nice video but would be better if the camera was facing the screen, though i like the explanation and the display of your thought process. The kendrick beat is really great, I really do like the vibe it's very original yet not? I'm not sure how to describe it!

As for the drake beat. I appreciate the subtleness, the lack of enforced structure (which you will notice in my beat lmao) leaves the rapper free to do whatever they like; also very hypnotising in a good way. Personally though, I wouldn't go for the 90's drum vibe. I would instead get them boi-1da kicks going hard af along with some nice snares and crispy hats. I feel like that approach would hit the Toronto sound a lot more and therefore more Drake.

But nevertheless great work bro, keep it up!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...gh-feel-drake-x-boi-1da-type-beat-f4f-499149/

I like the drake type beat. The bass/sub could be a little more present. The cuts in the main loop (the one that's alone in the beginning) sound weird, either you should try to reduce and make it smooth, or exagerate them ?

Otherwise it's a good storytelling beat, some progression with extra instruments would be interesting (you could try strings?).

All feed returned..

Nice video but would be better if the camera was facing the screen, though i like the explanation and the display of your thought process. The kendrick beat is really great, I really do like the vibe it's very original yet not? I'm not sure how to describe it!

As for the drake beat. I appreciate the subtleness, the lack of enforced structure (which you will notice in my beat lmao) leaves the rapper free to do whatever they like; also very hypnotising in a good way. Personally though, I wouldn't go for the 90's drum vibe. I would instead get them boi-1da kicks going hard af along with some nice snares and crispy hats. I feel like that approach would hit the Toronto sound a lot more and therefore more Drake.

But nevertheless great work bro, keep it up!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...gh-feel-drake-x-boi-1da-type-beat-f4f-499149/

Link is down ^^

tha frist video was entertaining that chant/ vox you used and put the delay on is dope bro and tha vibe to that one is crazy the drake one i like the filter you used #goodwork

Peepd the drake joint. Cool vibe to it for sure. Thing is it got a bit too repititive for me. With a beat like this you really need a dope melodic bass line to help carry it. You can even hear it on IFRTITL. The simpler beats still sound good because the bass was keeping it interesting. I would opt to add some light pad to help fill out the frequency spectrum a bit more.

you can check me out here

find the drake style beat boring tbh, try adding variety and experimenting with diff instruments. nice mix though

First one is very simple but not in a bad way . Sound very good and can see kendrick doing something dope with it . Great mix on both beats also . Not much negative to say everything sound on point .

Keep it up .

Back