Back with another track (xac x vynni)

xacbeats

Vynni The Reject And I, Xac Beats, Dropped Some Heat Last Week. Produced By The Homie Eric "Fucking" Melton (Thanks For The Fire Ass Beat!). Pitched Up Raps. Vynni Got The First Verse And I Have The Second. FUCK WITH IT!!!

Very interesting percussive melody its dope. I really like the vibes of it and what it bring to the beat but its really missing the kick drum to poke out more its being drowned out and the bass is pretty much non existent through ear buds. I think the quality of this song could be so much better the mix is lacking and really suck the overall potential of the song. I think if the mix was 99% you would have a classic joint, the overall musicality of it is great I just can't get over the mix. Nice work keep it up though!

Check me out when you get the chance.
Lofi hip hop - Inspired by Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood - F4F

Thanks I'm glad you thought it was dope. I'm working on making the quality better. I did check out your tracks bruh Tragedy is dope! I'm fuckin with your sound.

This is sick, been listening to quasimoto all day today so this has just slotted in real nice.

Agree with the kick drum comments, the percussion vibe in this is real smooth, but definitely need that kick to compete with it a bit more

Thanks man. People been telling me about how our pitched up voices remind them of Lord Quas haha. Yea the quality is gonna get worked on forsure.

Back