⚡️ ayembeats back with a BANGER (F4F)

I hear a lot of creativity in this one. I feel the 808's could be a tad better compressed, since it brings down some of the elements within. The vocals as stated could use some more work, other then that a dope beat overall!

the idea is cool but i feel the vocals are a bit overpowering in the mix. the 808s sound hard. some of the vocal chops sound melodically out of key with the instrumentation which sounds a bit strange. drums are very well done.

this. not to copy, but the melody does sound a bit too random. drum production is nice but maybe kill some of the 808 tail to let it breathe between hits. dig the experimentation tho! good job

Im not sure what it is, but maybe the paino or the percussion are not on the same scale? could just be my ears but if that all checks out then no other comments, great vibe to the track ! Thought my original comment might not be specific enough

Last edited:
I hear a lot of creativity in this one. I feel the 808's could be a tad better compressed, since it brings down some of the elements within. The vocals as stated could use some more work, other then that a dope beat overall!

this. not to copy, but the melody does sound a bit too random. drum production is nice but maybe kill some of the 808 tail to let it breathe between hits. dig the experimentation tho! good job

sound choice needs work.. alotta trap producers out there, so competition is hard to stand out.. kick was too beefy also

thank you for the feedback, appreciate it

Last edited:
The bass is banging i love it. Got a real hectic feel to it for sure. some of the samles in the break seem a bit off but im not sure why exactly, could just be an artistic difference. All the percussion is great.

Im not sure what it is, but maybe the paino or the percussion are not on the same scale? could just be my ears but if that all checks out then no other comments, great vibe to the track ! Thought my original comment might not be specific enough

Thanks for specific comments man, it's helpful

I agree with the previous feedbacks, I think the melody sounds out of tkey. But the drum pattern is really dope, you killed it. The melodu is too long and not enough catchy unfortunately. The mixing sounds ok to me, the balance between all the instruments is good. Keep up the good work and thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)

sick ass beat bro. Hits hard af. it was kind of hard to follow at points... I feel as though I'm guilty of it too though haha.
Keep at it though, sounds good, unique, in a good way.

I agree with the previous feedbacks, I think the melody sounds out of tkey. But the drum pattern is really dope, you killed it. The melodu is too long and not enough catchy unfortunately. The mixing sounds ok to me, the balance between all the instruments is good. Keep up the good work and thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)

sick ass beat bro. Hits hard af. it was kind of hard to follow at points... I feel as though I'm guilty of it too though haha.
Keep at it though, sounds good, unique, in a good way.

thank you for the feedback!

Drum patterns are crazy and i really like the mix, 808 is knocking hard.

I like the sound selection but not really digging the main melody. It gets a lot better at around 1:46 though

you really hit it with those drums though

This is cool bro. I like the mix of the instrumental, especially the 808s. They got nice rhythm/melody and don't drone. I see somebody from tde goin in on this maybe Q. Good Stuff.

i think the bass is too strong, turn it down a lil bit. i think percussion is dope, cool vibe to it nice beat

Back