⚡️ ayembeats back with a BANGER (F4F)

the idea is cool but i feel the vocals are a bit overpowering in the mix. the 808s sound hard. some of the vocal chops sound melodically out of key with the instrumentation which sounds a bit strange. drums are very well done.

the idea is cool but i feel the vocals are a bit overpowering in the mix. the 808s sound hard. some of the vocal chops sound melodically out of key with the instrumentation which sounds a bit strange. drums are very well done.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it

The beat is dope but I don't fuck with the vocals man, they're too loud in comparison with the beat and they seem kind of random at times. Great concept though very experimental, I respect that kind of stuff when people think outside of the box. Keep workin you might have your own lane there !

Check my work out as well, let me know your honest opinion !

I appreciate the feedback. Your instrumental is very dope man, that instrumental fits in nicely with the drum work. The panning and low pass filter on the sample between verses is cool. The panning in general is well done throughout. Breakdown at the end is interesting. What's the sample here?

Last edited:
I appreciate the feedback. Your instrumental is very dope man, that instrumental fits in nicely with the drum work. The panning and low pass filter on the sample between verses is cool. The panning in general is well done throughout. Breakdown at the end is interesting. What's the sample here?

Thanks man I'm glad you enjoyed it, and yeah I spent some time on the panning because I used a lot of chops and I didn't want it sound too overwhelming, and about the sample man that's the thing about samples I would ruin all the fun by saying that ;)

Beat itself is flame...definitely has a cool vibe to it that I'm feeling. 808 feels very compact and remains interesting. My only real issue is with the vocals...during the hook? Area especially they're just random and annoying honestly. Once he started rapping for a bit, I actually thought the vocals were even a bit too low personally...his vocals got completely washed out by the beat in my opinion. Some EQing and less effects certainly would help with that.

Again though man, the beat itself I'm definitely a fan of. When you get a chance, check me out please https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/no-losses-new-ambient-type-beat-rap-534555/

Beat itself is flame...definitely has a cool vibe to it that I'm feeling. 808 feels very compact and remains interesting. My only real issue is with the vocals...during the hook? Area especially they're just random and annoying honestly. Once he started rapping for a bit, I actually thought the vocals were even a bit too low personally...his vocals got completely washed out by the beat in my opinion. Some EQing and less effects certainly would help with that.

Again though man, the beat itself I'm definitely a fan of. When you get a chance, check me out please https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/no-losses-new-ambient-type-beat-rap-534555/

appreciate the feedback man. about to check ur thread soon

Pretty good. Overall pretty good. I think the bass is a little to overpowering and kinda out of tune. I like the little change ups, gives it a unique feel. Keep it up!

I liked some of the elements you added in the beginning. This was very different being it had a trap feel but had like edm sounds. That arp pad sounds that you keep messing with is dope as fuck. I think you should have layered that and let it follow the melody a bitttt more but still give it its character. I am sure bit would have flowed better than it already did. Good job bro

When you get a chance, check out my latest
https://soundcloud.com/j-sul/apologies

I liked some of the elements you added in the beginning. This was very different being it had a trap feel but had like edm sounds. That arp pad sounds that you keep messing with is dope as fuck. I think you should have layered that and let it follow the melody a bitttt more but still give it its character. I am sure bit would have flowed better than it already did. Good job bro

When you get a chance, check out my latest
https://soundcloud.com/j-sul/apologies

Thanks man, appreciate the listen. I took off the original synth and put up a new version with some keys I played

Big fan of Andre 3K but I think his vocals sound a little distant on this. The beat is a vibe though, the keys and little plucks in the background sound great. Kicks and 808 are wide and sound full. The synth that comes in at the end is nice but a little whiny, kind of hard on the ear. Otherwise this is all good, just the vocals don't fit in well

Last edited:
Nice beat man the bass knocks hard as fuck. Maybe a little too hard I feel like it kinda over shadows everything else but that's just me.

Back