⚡️ ayembeats back with a BANGER (F4F)

Drum patterns are crazy and i really like the mix, 808 is knocking hard.

I like the sound selection but not really digging the main melody. It gets a lot better at around 1:46 though

you really hit it with those drums though

This is cool bro. I like the mix of the instrumental, especially the 808s. They got nice rhythm/melody and don't drone. I see somebody from tde goin in on this maybe Q. Good Stuff.

yea i like this beat man. sounds like ur into a heavy 808 bang. i can dig it, very ambient too

thank you for the feedback fam, glad you liked the drums

i think the bass is too strong, turn it down a lil bit. i think percussion is dope, cool vibe to it nice beat

thanks for the feedback man

Clean loud mix and the synths all bounce around nicely. Dig the sfx of the knife sharpening as well as the male vocal. Tons of variation in this beat and I'm ready to hear someone spit over top of it!

Check me out at:

thank you bro, glad you mess with it. about to check out your thread soon

Hey bro, very unique sound, stick to your guns i think you're on to something with a bit more chiseling. I feel some electronic influence in here which is not a bad thing! Only thing i would do differently is EQ that high end like crazy, it's def. overpowering the mix, and even the low end is having to compete with it for space. Layer EQs up until you've gotten rid of the rotten frequencies and the highs feel more smooth. Generally when you tremolo an instrument like that you don't want it to be your main focus, because then it just ends up too loud and muddies the mix. Then again, this is a very unique beat and maybe thats the sound you want, but if it is, just spend a little extra time taming those high frequencies. Overall i enjoyed it, because it's nice when producers break away from what everybody else is doing and sculpt their own sound. I think with a bit more experimentation and some more automation, you'll be well on your way to mastering your own unique sound. Good work, i'll be looking for more of your stuff in the future!

this is a bit chaotic in my opinion.. like you took a whole bunch of drugs before makin this and ended up in a "badtrip" thats how the title of this should be.. i think the overall mix needs some work and the everything is out of key/dissonant its not something I would like to hear for a few seconds and there's no structure to be found what so ever.. im curious what kind of artist would jump on this.. "this is just my personal opinion.. please dont give feed on my thread so i dont have to return it because i heard some work of you already and i rather dont wanna hear more of it..

Hey bro, very unique sound, stick to your guns i think you're on to something with a bit more chiseling. I feel some electronic influence in here which is not a bad thing! Only thing i would do differently is EQ that high end like crazy, it's def. overpowering the mix, and even the low end is having to compete with it for space. Layer EQs up until you've gotten rid of the rotten frequencies and the highs feel more smooth. Generally when you tremolo an instrument like that you don't want it to be your main focus, because then it just ends up too loud and muddies the mix. Then again, this is a very unique beat and maybe thats the sound you want, but if it is, just spend a little extra time taming those high frequencies. Overall i enjoyed it, because it's nice when producers break away from what everybody else is doing and sculpt their own sound. I think with a bit more experimentation and some more automation, you'll be well on your way to mastering your own unique sound. Good work, i'll be looking for more of your stuff in the future!

thank you bro, I really appreciate the detailed feedback on the mixing that's exactly what I'm looking for. when you're talking about the high end, which sounds specifically are you referring to? the synth or in general?

Last edited:
Dope, hard hitting, I dig it and I like the effects used, maybe I'd say as others have suggested is work on the vocal implication, but overall I fuck with it :)

dope beat bro. The vocals are dope too. I like the way it sound, sounds different. The bass is hitting , I like ya flow too bro. Overall its a dope production.

Thanks for your feedback! The introduction to this track definitely caught my ear. I think the kick when the bass is playing has a little muddiness to it, some side-chaining & focusing in on those lower frequencies would help. Definitely an interesting sound, keep it up!

dope beat bro. The vocals are dope too. I like the way it sound, sounds different. The bass is hitting , I like ya flow too bro. Overall its a dope production.

Thanks for your feedback! The introduction to this track definitely caught my ear. I think the kick when the bass is playing has a little muddiness to it, some side-chaining & focusing in on those lower frequencies would help. Definitely an interesting sound, keep it up!

Thank you for the feedback

Love this bro! Crazy bass! This almost sounds like some Lil Uzi Vert stuff, especially with the reverb on the keys it's almmost ambient. Nice work!

Love this bro! Crazy bass! This almost sounds like some Lil Uzi Vert stuff, especially with the reverb on the keys it's almmost ambient. Nice work!
thank you fam, appreciate it

Is that a sword sample? If so, dope. Think the bass could do with a bit of sidechaining with the kick though to make the kick pop through more. Check out my latest here.

yezzir it is. thanks for the feed ima return asap

Last edited:
Back