?? AYEM - MOMENTS (F4F all feedback returned) ??

mustafaonthebeat

Finally on break so I can get back to making beats. Made this over the past couple days, production/vocals by me. Listen on some speakers if you really wanna feel it. Please give me honest opinions and I will return everybody's feedback

thanks for ur feedback earlier on my post...I like when the 808 hit...cool production and u got clean mix..no complaint here :)

hey man, really cool idea, and the song has a vibe that I can tell, but the higher pitched vocals really feel offtune. I was trying to get into the vibe but it's too consistent and out of tune that it's thrown off. Im following on sc tho because i wanna hear what you make in the future. keep working man!

check it
what do you call it when batman skips church? |F4F|

Gotta agree about the autotune not really feelin that. But the beat is cool tho, i like your sound selection and overall atmosphere here, mixing sounds clean too

thanks for ur feedback earlier on my post...I like when the 808 hit...cool production and u got clean mix..no complaint here :)

yea when that 808 hit that was a cool touch the mix is clean and this track sound extra nice with the headphones pumped up to the max

Ill start with the beat first I think the beat is super wavy I like the sounds used suits your style and the beat sounds mixed very well also the switch up in the beat is nice but I think the transition to it could of been a lil better. The vocals sound clean and upfront in the mix like how they should be but Im not to sure about that auto tune used tbh doesn't sound very nice maybe if you play around with it and tweak it you'll find something that sounds nice, but overall the track is dope its just the auto tune.

The 808 is pretty nice in the mix. I have to agree that the high pitched vocals got a bit tiring on the ears after a while. Not sure if it is a great tone. Overall, it is pretty decent, just use the autotune a little less for some parts.

Thank you all for the feedback, I updated the track without the autotuned pitched vocals. Should be a smoother listen now. I'll return all feedback asap

Finally on break so I can get back to making beats. Made this over the past couple days, production/vocals by me. Listen on some speakers if you really wanna feel it. Please give me honest opinions and I will return everybody's feedback

Sounds good bro. Usually I'm not a fan of vocals that have been edited like that with autotune but it works well with the flow of the song(maybe lower it slightly though), right amount of reverb added and everything seems to be mixed fine. I don't really have anything bad to say about it. Just keep up the good work really.

Last edited:
Beat is cool. Vibe to it. Not much to it really, simple, effective melody, 808, snare, trap hats. Effective for what you were going for. Not really my thing, the song itself is cool if you're into this type of hip hop.

Really great job with the mixing, the hi hats sound real crispy. I personally think the melody is pretty good but isn't super extraordinary but overall the beat is really well done!

Gude,

first of all, the whole track got a nice vibe that i'm def diggin'! The vocal sits in a strange room (reverbwise) and is a bit too loud in comparison to the beat. Some notes of the beat feel a bit detune and off-key, but in a small amount, so it still sounds interesting und kinda unpredictible which is a good thing. The stutter-effect is really nice! Overall a nice project that just needs some polishing.

I will be honest, beat got vibes, but vocals are not good enough. Don't take it as harsh feedback I don't want to be like that. Auto tune is not my thing. Vocals got too much reverb also the song is so slow. I'm sorry I try really hard to return feedback with good manners and compliments but I couldn't vibe to this one.

This kinda wavy bro! Love the vibe of the record and vocals. In 2017, I dont think mixing is as important as the overall vibe so just keep it up!

Back