?? AYEM back with a BANGER [FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK]

mustafaonthebeat

My first track in a minute, listen below and drop me some feedback. Production and vocals by me. If you enjoy it show some love and like/comment/share etc. All constructive feedback will be returned!

Last edited:
dope! I Mess with this track, sounds way different then what everyone is tryna do! dope shit man!

the way it kida switched up at the end was sick aswell!

Last edited:
Damn, that's great. Sounds really fresh, I like how you've used the rising bass - really ephasizies the impact. I think that a little more aggressive or unique (in terms of vocal modulation) delivery would match the beat better. Still a dope track, you're finding your sound.

Mycelial Cords - False Narrative

Cool intro, and damn the beat coming in is surprising and tight! The grinding bassline is badass. It's a cool new style. I like this a lot. I'll comment and like on the cloud, bro. Big ups.

The beat is knocking, bassline on point. Vocals a bit too montone IMO, like someone said above add a little aggressiveness/enthusiasm and it would elevate it.

I think this sounds really dope. The vocals and the beat are mixed well it doesn't sound like they're clashing together. This is def a banger/party type of song I fuck with it. Overall pretty solid job

Not my personal style of music but I like your hi hat work. I'm trying to improve mine to this level. Nice job with that. And by hi hats for me that includes crashes and what not. Love the reverb on your voice fits the track very well. I like the way you mixed the bass too I just would of had it louder but that's just me and my personal taste but you mixed it to perfection. Sounds so clean. Props bro. I followed you on soundcloud as well.

I think the beat is solid, but I agree with someone else that the really monotone voice got a little old after a while. Try to go up and down a bit more and have more emotion in your voice. You definitely don't sound bad and the sound matches the beat, just more dynamics in the voice makes the flow sound more interesting. Pretty solid mix though and it sounds pretty professional.j

dope! I Mess with this track, sounds way different then what everyone is tryna do! dope shit man!

the way it kida switched up at the end was sick aswell!

Damn, that's great. Sounds really fresh, I like how you've used the rising bass - really ephasizies the impact. I think that a little more aggressive or unique (in terms of vocal modulation) delivery would match the beat better. Still a dope track, you're finding your sound.

Cool intro, and damn the beat coming in is surprising and tight! The grinding bassline is badass. It's a cool new style. I like this a lot. I'll comment and like on the cloud, bro. Big ups.

thank you for listening, glad yall fw it!

Everything is on a perfect bro.
With right promotion and investment this would go big. ;)

That bass is crazy man thinkin outside the box 4sure the track over all is great 2 big thumbs up from me

The beat is knocking, bassline on point. Vocals a bit too montone IMO, like someone said above add a little aggressiveness/enthusiasm and it would elevate it.

I think this sounds really dope. The vocals and the beat are mixed well it doesn't sound like they're clashing together. This is def a banger/party type of song I fuck with it. Overall pretty solid job

Thank you all I really appreciate the feedback

Not my personal style of music but I like your hi hat work. I'm trying to improve mine to this level. Nice job with that. And by hi hats for me that includes crashes and what not. Love the reverb on your voice fits the track very well. I like the way you mixed the bass too I just would of had it louder but that's just me and my personal taste but you mixed it to perfection. Sounds so clean. Props bro. I followed you on soundcloud as well.

I think the beat is solid, but I agree with someone else that the really monotone voice got a little old after a while. Try to go up and down a bit more and have more emotion in your voice. You definitely don't sound bad and the sound matches the beat, just more dynamics in the voice makes the flow sound more interesting. Pretty solid mix though and it sounds pretty professional.j

Yo this dope love the beat and that laid back vibe. The Rapper on point too the mix sounds pretty good too keep it up man!

thanks guys, grateful for the detailed responses. going to keep it all in mind

yo thanks for the feedback man. I just listened to your song, I like that you rap and also self produce. The mixing could use a little work, but thats nothing practice can't fix. As far as the song, the beat is definitely banging keep up the good work. If you ever wanna link up and make a song hmu.

sounds cool man the autotune trap shit is quite popular these days this reminds me of like Lil Uzi Vert.. but personally i think he isnt bad, its just a different style! The production is dope aswell as the voice.. Some bits are a bit meh but overall wasa a nnice listen nice and laid back.. Keep it up!

This is smooth as hell. I really dig this man!
yo thanks for the feedback man. I just listened to your song, I like that you rap and also self produce. The mixing could use a little work, but thats nothing practice can't fix. As far as the song, the beat is definitely banging keep up the good work. If you ever wanna link up and make a song hmu.
sounds cool man the autotune trap shit is quite popular these days this reminds me of like Lil Uzi Vert.. but personally i think he isnt bad, its just a different style! The production is dope aswell as the voice.. Some bits are a bit meh but overall wasa a nnice listen nice and laid back.. Keep it up!

thank you all for the feedback

Last edited:
I like the melody. You done good job with the production. About the flow I missing some melodic variations this joint already got a lot of potentional if you could make it a bit intersting with the flow changes you got a hit. Also, that outro is pretty sick. It's have some psychedelic vibe.

Let me know what you think: The Weeknd Type Beat - Reprise

Back