?? AYEM back with a BANGER [FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK]

Im really feeling this bro! The mix sounds really crisp and the vocals are on point! I left a comment, like, and follow on your soundcloud profile! Keep it up bro! Return the feed?

I think this is mixed really well and the bass sounds really good. But I think your flow definitely needs work to get to the next level, disregarding the monotone voice people are talking about - you just sound off beat at points IMO. This is really unique tho and honestly I can't think of anyone really to compare you to which is a good thing IMO. Keep it up brotha

I like the melody. You done good job with the production. About the flow I missing some melodic variations this joint already got a lot of potentional if you could make it a bit intersting with the flow changes you got a hit. Also, that outro is pretty sick. It's have some psychedelic vibe.

Thank you bro, I will work on the melodies/flows for the future. Appreciate the listen, just returned to your thread

Im really feeling this bro! The mix sounds really crisp and the vocals are on point! I left a comment, like, and follow on your soundcloud profile! Keep it up bro!

Thanks bro. I fw with what you got going here but I think you should re-mix that main lead, tone it down a little and add some reverb. Everything else is solid though. Mix is balanced, that sax at the end is a nice touch

I think this is mixed really well and the bass sounds really good. But I think your flow definitely needs work to get to the next level, disregarding the monotone voice people are talking about - you just sound off beat at points IMO. This is really unique tho and honestly I can't think of anyone really to compare you to which is a good thing IMO. Keep it up brotha

Thanks man grateful for the detailed response. Being different is exactly what I want so saying you can't compare me to anyone is the greatest compliment lol. I'll work on my vocals for sure

Dope track I like this sounds very unique the bass is super dope I like the switch up on the track too, the beat & vocals are very clean & clear only thing I would say needs adjusting like a few other people have said is you sound monotone and after a while that just gets boring a bit like Nav but if you add character to the vocals it will keep the track fresh and keep the listeners ears, you already have the beat on point.

Dope track I like this sounds very unique the bass is super dope I like the switch up on the track too, the beat & vocals are very clean & clear only thing I would say needs adjusting like a few other people have said is you sound monotone and after a while that just gets boring a bit like Nav but if you add character to the vocals it will keep the track fresh and keep the listeners ears, you already have the beat on point.

Thanks bro appreciate the detailed response, I'll definitely work on the vocals and take them to another level next time

This goes hard man, I was surprised by the vocals as well, cool to see multitalented producers out here. Keep up the great work !

Thanks fam happy you liked it!

Seems like a lot of different elements to the beat. otherwise it is well mixed. the ending couldve been better tho it was lacking.

Yo so I like the beat but the vocals are just alright for me. Your voice sounds monotonous on that one and you kinda singing off key :
Keep doing your thing you're on your grind I think you gon find IT. Be more productive and the world is yours bro

Dope work man! Vocals are on point, flow is dope and mixed well. Really like the beat as well!
Dope track bro! ;)
Yo so I like the beat but the vocals are just alright for me. Your voice sounds monotonous on that one and you kinda singing off key :
Keep doing your thing you're on your grind I think you gon find IT. Be more productive and the world is yours bro

Thank you all! Kwilu appreciate that, I'll reach my potential soon

Back