Ay-En - "You Gon Fold" F4F

Ay-En

Giving feedback for feedback, just leave a link in your comment. I accept complete constructive criticism and I take NOTHING personally so be completely honest with what you think on the track. Thank you and I appreciate it.

The beat wasn't my favorite but that change up was nice.

As far as your vocals go, I think that your flow is solid, but you should work more on your adlibs and mix it better. The adlibs are the same level as your main vocal track (or at least it seems so) which takes away from it. I'd make it quieter and add some more presence to main vocal track. Add reverb, a little bit of compression. I'm not a rapper so I can't comment on the actual quality of the raps but it seemed solid to me man.

Thanks for the feed on my track!

Ay-En, cool name lol. First off it sounds like the mix on the beat needs a bit of work. The vocals sound mixed pretty well. I like the panning. Also, sometimes some of the add libs are clashing. Maybe only have one adlib going at once, when theres alot it sounds like alot is going on and its kind of distracting. Dope song, but it just needs some work on the mixing. The low end seems a little "on top" of everything else. Not exactly sure how to fix that because every situation can be different, but i'd mess with it. Song and music is dope, just tweak that mix a bit man mixing will take you a long long way. Hit me back when you can - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ty-south-etc/new-record-prod-me-f4f-501299/2/

Like said above. It needs some work. I hear a lot of great ideas which just needs to be delivered better to the listener. If you learned some more about mixing or got someone to mix your tracks it would bring you up the latter!

A quick advice would be to try to play with the stereo field, make that main synth wider and gain more space for the drums in the middle

Let me know what you think of my latest work
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/mix-before-after-rap-f4f-501426/?highlight=

Your flow is good, and I like your use of adlibs. I agree with the mixing comments on the beat and vocals however. This is nice, your lyrics are a bit generic but your delivery more than makes up for it. Thanks for the feed on my beats, i really appreciate it.

Back