Australian instrumental hip hop . Tell me what you think , I'll return the favor

Andrsn

Listen to Whats Cute by A N D R S N #np on #SoundCloud
Whats Cute by A N D R S N | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hi all I just finished this instrumental hip hop track that I started on my MPC live and moved over to Ableton. I jammed samples off a stack of records into this one so it's pretty busy, that's what I was going fo . I'd like to hear some thoughts on it as only a few people have heard it .

Feel free to send links to your stuff , I'm keen to hear what other people are doing especially if your style is original

Peace

Cool sample selection and I love the use of so many switch-ups. It's only really coming through my left speaker though. Is this happening to anyone else or just me?

Its definitely stereo mate, jiggle your wires ha ha thanks for the feed back and your tunes are dope , I just checked a few out on soundcloud

Really feeling the sample and you did a good job chopping it up. One thing that jumps out at me as needing improvement though is the drums. The snare doesn't hit that hard and is in need of some compression to make it snappier, if you want to keep, but imo it doesn't really fit and that's the only think holding this track back.

Can you leave me some feedback on this beat: Dark underground hiphop beat.

I thought it was quite a pro sounding intro, and I liked the track

It sounds a bit like two songs in one with all the different samples

I know it was what you were going for in the mix but I do like the bits where it levels out more to only one or two samples and not as much overlay... I felt I could rap over the last bit of the track but the start may be harder

Back