AUGUSTUS THE GREAT - The Spanish Inquisition (Returning all feedback!)

Gude,

the guitar is nice! The snares sound a tiny bit dull, and the low end a bit muddy imho. I love the vocal chops you put in! Still like the composition overall. Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for the feedback. I think composition is really nice and the guitar melody is super dope, I would believe if it was sample from other song. 808's could've been stronger and kick too. I like it! Keep doing what u are doing now.

Really like the fuzziness of the production, that bassline is well cool but I felt it faded out at points later in the composition. Maybe its my crappy monitors. Definitely had my head nodding.

That latin sounding guitar riff is very dope, the bass sounds absolutely amazing to me. Only thing which needs work imo are the samples you use for your drum pattern or the mixing I don't know what specifically but they don't seem to stand out enough which is a shame because everything else sounds great. Overall good work man !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

That latin sounding guitar riff is very dope, the bass sounds absolutely amazing to me. Only thing which needs work imo are the samples you use for your drum pattern or the mixing I don't know what specifically but they don't seem to stand out enough which is a shame because everything else sounds great. Overall good work man !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

Thanks. Checking you out.

Not bad at all. The bass is good. I can hear some Spanish lyrics on this. The guitar part sounds pretty good. Was it a VST?

I'll appreciate feedback on my thread: Tripp Rap

Back