AUGUSTUS THE GREAT - Nothing Ever Changes (Returning all feedback)

Hmm this one is different. I can imagine the creative process on this one was fun. Nice flipped. Unique way of doing it, which is a plus if vocalist dare to jump on it. I can imagine like a G.O.O.D Music rap posse on this one hah.
The mixing is okay, I would maybe just have gained the whole song a bit. Richen it with some compression, and Equalize the kicks so that they hit harder, but still keep the MPC feeling intact, with the softness of the kicks :)

- Here is my latest beat, tell me what you think: Trav$ Scott Type Beat - "Wildin Out" Crazy Banger - Feedback Returned

Hmm this one is different. I can imagine the creative process on this one was fun. Nice flipped. Unique way of doing it, which is a plus if vocalist dare to jump on it. I can imagine like a G.O.O.D Music rap posse on this one hah.
The mixing is okay, I would maybe just have gained the whole song a bit. Richen it with some compression, and Equalize the kicks so that they hit harder, but still keep the MPC feeling intact, with the softness of the kicks :)

- Here is my latest beat, tell me what you think: Trav$ Scott Type Beat - "Wildin Out" Crazy Banger - Feedback Returned

Thanks for the great feedback on the mixing. I'll look into the kicks.

this is dope music!! Like the samples you used. But i dont feel like anyone rapping over it idk.. It feels like it wel ruin the beat :) Does that make any sense?
Just keep it instrumental..

Back