Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AUGUSTUS THE GREAT - Nothing Ever Changes (Returning all feedback)

Thanks

AUGUSTUS THE GREAT - Nothing Ever Changes (Returning all feedback)

Sign in to disable this ad

Thanks
    Sounds great bro. Great sampling and great sound design and most importantly great mix and mastering.

Drop me back Feed back HERE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakwan Small View Post
    Sounds great bro. Great sampling and great sound design and most importantly great mix and mastering.

Drop me back Feed back HERE
    Thanks I checked you out!

Thanks
    Hmm this one is different. I can imagine the creative process on this one was fun. Nice flipped. Unique way of doing it, which is a plus if vocalist dare to jump on it. I can imagine like a G.O.O.D Music rap posse on this one hah.
    The mixing is okay, I would maybe just have gained the whole song a bit. Richen it with some compression, and Equalize the kicks so that they hit harder, but still keep the MPC feeling intact, with the softness of the kicks

- Here is my latest beat, tell me what you think: Trav$ Scott Type Beat - "Wildin Out" Crazy Banger - Feedback Returned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Headnod View Post
    Hmm this one is different. I can imagine the creative process on this one was fun. Nice flipped. Unique way of doing it, which is a plus if vocalist dare to jump on it. I can imagine like a G.O.O.D Music rap posse on this one hah.
    The mixing is okay, I would maybe just have gained the whole song a bit. Richen it with some compression, and Equalize the kicks so that they hit harder, but still keep the MPC feeling intact, with the softness of the kicks

- Here is my latest beat, tell me what you think: Trav$ Scott Type Beat - "Wildin Out" Crazy Banger - Feedback Returned
    Thanks for the great feedback on the mixing. I'll look into the kicks.

Thanks
    Dope sample choppin man! i like how you played with those samples yo keep up the good work! #BASSGODD

Thanks
    this is dope music!! Like the samples you used. But i dont feel like anyone rapping over it idk.. It feels like it wel ruin the beat Does that make any sense?
    Just keep it instrumental..

Thanks
    Great sampling, I would equalize it to have a bit more bass.

Thanks
    Nice one, I like how you keep things fresh. I think it could work with Danny Brown. That rim-like perc around 2:00 sound dope. My main critism would be how kick and bass relate to each other, I think the kick doesn't cut through as nice as it could. Still a dope beat.

Mycelial Cords - All This Time | J Cole x Kendrick Lamar Type Beat

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycelial_Cords View Post
    Nice one, I like how you keep things fresh. I think it could work with Danny Brown. That rim-like perc around 2:00 sound dope. My main critism would be how kick and bass relate to each other, I think the kick doesn't cut through as nice as it could. Still a dope beat.

Mycelial Cords - All This Time | J Cole x Kendrick Lamar Type Beat
    Thanks checked you out!

Thread Information