Augustus the Great - The Last Summer (Returning feedback)

kinda pitchy. very heavy probably need to take out some of those mid tones. you really need to work on you mix. this is all over the place. Not really feeling.

Bow Flex by MOLLY DIGITAL | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback. What is pitchy? Just curious so I can look into it.

I really like the digital sounding synth in there. Really interesting sound. The kick hits nice and hard and really carries the flow of your beat. Tons of room for a rapper for sure.

Thanks for the feedback. What is pitchy? Just curious so I can look into it.

I really like the digital sounding synth in there. Really interesting sound. The kick hits nice and hard and really carries the flow of your beat. Tons of room for a rapper for sure.

too many clashing notes. the synth clashes with the guitar badly.

kinda pitchy. very heavy probably need to take out some of those mid tones. you really need to work on you mix. this is all over the place. Not really feeling.

Man shut up you have nothing good to say about anyone's tracks but yours you are lame childish and probly stink. This beat was banging I love that country moon shine feel and yellawolf would love this.

Last edited:
I can definitly hear the old G-Eazy on this one like back in the Endless Summer Days.
I think the Sounds fit togetther well. Mix is done good too - Good Job with This one!

Man this is fire! Not sure what the first dude was talking about I dont hear anything clashing. Really like the positive vibe and really like the melody that comes in around 1:09. The sound selection and the mix both sound really good. I would've liked to hear some sub bass layered under the bassline just to make it more full but thats of course just personal preference. Nice one bro!

The snare needs to stand out a bit more. Needs more mixing. . Liking the delay on the snare. but i feel that there's too much going on g (Free) Blicky (6ix9ine, Trippie red type beat) prod.by @Yintebeats by Yinte | Free Listening on SoundCloud here check my ting

Thanks for the feedback.

Your drums sound pretty good in your track. I honestly wasn't a huge fan of the melody though. That sample noise just got a bit old after a while. Not a bad idea though, just could use a break from it at points.

The beat is mixed well and I like the melodies, it's just that it doesn't grab me as much as your previous beats; it isn't as adventurous. But not bad at all. Maybe layer more instrumentals into the mix just to keep things more interesting.

Feedback on this please A Painless Death [F4F]

I'm not crazy about the synth lead but I love, absolutely love the bass line, the section where it breaks down into the verse is great. You should shop this to a major artist I can see someone pretty big getting on this. I would just change the chorus synth lead and possibly to change the notes to make it more catchy. Better yet I'm sure with just the bass notes it would be good enough, less is more. Keep it up man killing it like always

Can you check me out when you get the chance?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hat-rapper-you-hear-over-548216/#post50097944

Back