Augustus the Great - Future Suburbs

Hey bro, i like the vibes from this beat. Maybe get yourself another 808, and remove the dubstep-thing midway, as it don't really suit the beat too much. Is it intended for rapping or singing? But dope beat fam

Wow man there are so many plush sounds going down I love it. The mixing is done well. The transition is different but cool.. And when that guitar comes in @1:30 that's dope right there. It's most definitely a stand alone chill track. Not really meant for lyrics.. Which is ok because it works. Good work

ooo them drums are crispy, that drop is crazy i was not expecting it at all. Some real edm/dustep {idk} vibes i dig it, do you play some of the instruments yourself or is it all on the keyboard? i do think the clap/snare could be a bit loud but real nice work on this bro

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I checked out your links!

ooo them drums are crispy, that drop is crazy i was not expecting it at all. Some real edm/dustep {idk} vibes i dig it, do you play some of the instruments yourself or is it all on the keyboard? i do think the clap/snare could be a bit loud but real nice work on this bro

Thanks. I play guitar in most of my tracks. Not many samples, usually play keyboard/guitar.

Really unique sounding beat that is intricate and always morphing. The mixing and mastering is perfect - I really have no issue with this beat. Te 808s, the high hats, the snares - all sound pristine. Well done

Feedback on this please No One Loves Me [F4F]

Back