"Aubrey" Drake sample (BANGER) - F4F 100% Guaranteed!

Rogey

Finished this today, follow/comment/like/repost's are greatly appreciated if you're fucking with my stuff! All feedback will be returned, just drop links, you know the deal.

Thanks both, replied to @Aciddroppin, Skybox is there something u want me to listen to? drop a link.

track is decent fam.. not a fan of the melody loop.. you could play more with. overall track seems too compressed.. even though dope shit fam.. keep it up

Its cool and all but I dont think that the Drizzy sample just meshes well with the vibe of the song. In my opinion, its a little too dark and grimey for Drake.

@Pressure I already hit you with feedback on your post, thanks for the feedback though!

@JHart please link me to your thread man!

@JFKTV I've just replied to your thread with feedback.
Thank you guys, I really appreciate everyones feedback, it is not going unnoticed. :topicclosed:

Yo, overall this sounds pretty sick! I agree that Drake's vocal on this beat doesn't match the feel entirely. The beat itself was dope. Solid groove!

Yo, overall this sounds pretty sick! I agree that Drake's vocal on this beat doesn't match the feel entirely. The beat itself was dope. Solid groove!

I see what you guys mean, but tbh I kind of did that on purpose just to switch up the vibe of the song. I was actually thinking about laying the verses over a super soft, slow, melodic piano haha.

Back