ASAP Rocky x Rich Chigga type beat "Showdown" [F4]

Very cool vibe, only critique I'd give is remove some of the lower frequencies in the pad so the low end from your bassline can shine more. Overall I loved it, gave it a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, link below :

'drknghts ep out now (f4f guaranteed)

Last edited:
Dope beat chilled with nice vibes I really like the melodies. I agree with the users above remove some of the low end on the pad to let the bass breathe more in the mix, also switch up the drums a lil more for more variation and on the sounds remove any unwanted frequencies to clean up the sound and make the whole mix less muddy other than that dope beat.

I think others already pointed out the biggest issue. No high end in the melody. Really dope sound though besides that. I like the bass and the drums. Just eq some more highs into that melody line, maybe another layer an octave higher. Followed back.

Dunno how late this is but thanks haha. Got caught up with switching jobs and moving but the feedback must come around!

Back