ASAP Rocky x Asap Ferg Type Beat [F4F]

This one of them joints where you feel like get the right artist on here and it's gonna be amazing. It's very minimalistic so with and I love taking it bck to the basics as well. It really needs a creative artist tho, a regular dude wouldn't be able to carry this. Another thing I'd say is the melody might need a few more switch ups but that's just nitpicking overall this is fire man great work.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

This one of them joints where you feel like get the right artist on here and it's gonna be amazing. It's very minimalistic so with and I love taking it bck to the basics as well. It really needs a creative artist tho, a regular dude wouldn't be able to carry this. Another thing I'd say is the melody might need a few more switch ups but that's just nitpicking overall this is fire man great work.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

Thanks for the feedback man!

Back