? Which Artist Could You Hear On This Beat? F4F

dellproducer

C.S.O.M. Beats

Please let me know who you guys hear on this joint, rapper or singer. Additional feedback is more than welcome. I look forward to returning the feed!

Last edited:
More like Joey Badass or J. Cole.

Additionally, you should add more variations to verses. Either drum variations or bring new sounds. Overall good job, I liked the beat. I can vibe to it.

MGK type beat f4f

Thank you for your feedback and bi will definitely take that into consideration. Im about to listen to your track right now!

This is a really smooth track. I love all of the natural sounding instruments in it. The mix is super clean too. I could definitely see J. Cole over this. I really like the snare and the piano especially. Nice work.

Here is my beat. [f4f] Good Feeling [F4F]

This is super dope btw very nice sound/drum selection and the mix is clean, personally I can hear a bunch of artist singers & rappers on a beat like this its very versatile and can fit multiple styles/genres I can hear rap, r&b, soul, gospel & jazz artist on this. But to name some popular to date artist I could hear on this def Kehlani, J. Cole, Big Sean, SZA, H.E.R. & many more.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-beat-alone-dark-r-b-rap-544489/#post50083988

HailCaesar, I really appreciate your detailed opinion. I was thinking Kehlani or J Cole as well. I'm about to check out your beat fam!

Really nice beat bro. The piano melody is very beautiful and the deep bass in the background sticks very well to the atmosphere of your beat. The mixing is very good too. I can hear Nas and John Legend on this beat ;)

Check my beat - I'm waiting your feedback on it:
Wale Type beat - A vendre - YouTube

Thanks for your feedback French Player! I could definitely hear John Legend on there as well. I'm about to listen to your Wale Type Beat

Dope! Loving the positive vibes that it makes me feel. Awesome work. This whole beat had me rocking. I can hear Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Chance the Rapper, or Joey Badass. Keep up the dope work!

Here is my beat

Saintfrancisprod, thanks for your detailed opinion. Thats means alot bro. I can definitely hear Chance The Rapper on it to! I'm about to listen to your beat bro!

Back