Arabic Hip-Hop Beat \\ GtZ-Beatz \\ F4F \\

sounds good, i wouldnt take anything away, but a better bassline would bring it to life more, not sure if theres even one in there, it might just be a bass note you played on the strings. But other than that it sounds good

sounds good, i wouldnt take anything away, but a better bassline would bring it to life more, not sure if theres even one in there, it might just be a bass note you played on the strings. But other than that it sounds good
Thanks for the advice.

Greetings.

This does sound like something Shady would be on. It has that type of 2000ish Dre feel. I think the only thing is the engineering feels a little dry. I think adding some clarity and depth in here would bring some colors out. Nice work. Keep it going.

Please return the feedback on this exclusive preview of my next beat tape, SPACE TOAST VOL. 4 here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/space-toast-vol-4-coming-|-f4f-478349/ If you enjoy this travel, remember that you can download it for free and much more free content by joining the Space Travelers Program here.

- TTT

Last edited:
It think ti's a great track to be the first one,
keep practishing and I recommend you reading something about mixing it could help you.
Peace,
Phelix.

Back