A$AP style beat F4F!!!

Apollo6815

What's up future producers, i would just like to ask everyone for for feedback/constructive criticism on this beat that i made. its like 2 songs mixed into one and its a bit different for me. thanks in advance and as always F4F!!!

Last edited:
Feeling this joint bro...lot of change ups that keep it fresh...also feeling the vocal drops and that drum fill...I liked that section when u brought the 808 back at the end...that part should happen earlier and more often IMO cause it's dope def a creative beat bro great job

Last edited:
I love the creativity. The mix is clean and I like the hi hats. Nothing bad to say about the beat because obviously you had a concept you were aiming for and form the sound of it you hit it. Beats like this can't be made by chance.

this is pretty good.. wasn't feelin it at first.. but the more i listened to it.. i liked it.. i'd make the drums a little more interesting.. not a fan of that tom sound at the 2 min mark.. too many switchups but overall good job

Very dope ambient feel to it nice vocal hits and change ups to keep the beat fresh, i feel like the mix is kinda empty, it needs to be louder by mastering it, the mix is pretty clean, Great work overall keep it up!.

- Returned

- Sol-RA

Back